UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen it all, I have more FOTN bonuses than you have fights, I live in the deep water, that's where I'm at always

Wasn't loving this card at first but happy with my plays atm. Got the best possible line on all plays.

Screenshot_20171017-152252.jpg

Wasn't loving this card at first but happy with my plays atm. Got the best possible line on all plays.

View attachment 289199

You are the goat of getting the best lines, next event I am beating you to openers! ;)

I did get Emeev and Stasiak at openers, but went to bed before price came down on Fili and Ladd cause I was disgusted by other lines I was waiting on.

You just saved me some money there Jae Gibbz. Was about to bet *against* Anthony "Punisher of Poles" Hamilton
hehe it's just a fun fact. Not something to be taken into capping consideration :)

I've only read 1/3 of the thread so far, and I do favor Cowboy in a 5 round fight, but here are some of my takes:

Till is a huge WW
Till is a lot younger, fresher, hungrier, and has taken a lot less damage
Cowboy has had a long career and has taken a decent amount of damage. He is an "old" 34
Cowboy has had solid recovery, but that will eventually fade
Cowboy is on a 2 fight losing streak
Till's last 3 fights have been decisions, but he dropped his opponent in all 3 of those fights
Till is ultra confident/cocky. The type of guy Cowboy typically has problems with
Till is a striker. Cowboy losses are to strikers
Till is a southpaw with a reach advantage, which is usually an advantage in southpaw vs orthodox striking bouts
Cowboy's shitty liver is a prime target for Till's southpaw, left body kick or a question mark kick to the face if Till mixes things up

It seems like a ton of you are huge on cowboy at these odds. I think he is the deserved favorite, but I would think twice about doing 5+ units on him

You don't need to bring up the advantages Cowboy holds. I know. I'm just sorta playing devils advocate

I either want Cowboy around evens or Till around +200

Even though the lifeisgood guy comes off as a huge cringy douchebag, this must have been the weakest "analysis" of a fight i ever saw. Can't even quote the bad points you make because it's almost all of them. Please don't try to cap fights anymore, that was pathetic lol

Even though the lifeisgood guy comes off as a huge cringy douchebag, this must have been the weakest "analysis" of a fight i ever saw. Can't even quote the bad points you make because it's almost all of them. Please don't try to cap fights anymore, that was pathetic lol

Noted - I'm terrible at capping fights based off of that post of mine

he pointed out the southpaw angle and donald has show problems with both the straight left and the left kick

pettis, rda, diaz, mas(left hook set donald down), cerrone has problems with the southpaw stance

Anyone who thinks Till isn't dangerous and have advantages is foolish. This whole this guy is gonna smash this guy routine that a few in here. Well, it's starting to get stale.

I like Cowboy at -150 because of his seemingly smarter gameplans(using wrestling) and the fact that it's 5 rounds

It's ok i get it you guys are a nice warm group of butt-touching friends who come to rescue for one of your own, but that was embarassing nevertheless. Don't even try to excuse that post, it was just newbish. People here are looking for solid advice to actually lay real money on fights and this just doesnt help. Looked like he got all his infos from wikipedia, saying lawler lost his last 2 fights without even mentioning the last fight with lawler was a better performance than till ever had. Just stop guys

Anyone who thinks Till isn't dangerous and have advantages is foolish. This whole this guy is gonna smash this guy routine that a few in here. Well, it's starting to get stale.

I like Cowboy at -150 because of his seemingly smarter gameplans(using wrestling) and the fact that it's 5 rounds

i think that there could be way more value and less risk waiting to buy donald atfter the first round. till is everybit as long as diaz and his length could give cerrone problems until his cardio drops. nate had the counter rihgt hook that darren does not possess but tills left kick could make up for that

dont insult barry like that
Fair. Barry is just having fun and everyone falls for it. This guy is a t0sser

This card is on at 330am down under. No idea how you brits do it every week but I am not staying up for this card

It's ok i get it you guys are a nice warm group of butt-touching friends who come to rescue for one of your own, but that was embarassing nevertheless. Don't even try to excuse that post, it was just newbish. People here are looking for solid advice to actually lay real money on fights and this just doesnt help. Looked like he got all his infos from wikipedia, saying lawler lost his last 2 fights without even mentioning the last fight with lawler was a better performance than till ever had. Just stop guys

Cool story

This card is on at 330am down under. No idea how you brits do it every week but I am not staying up for this card
This guy doesn't even come close to Barry. He's just a straight up wog

no one falls for barry's stuff, its just that it would be boring if no one ever responded to him, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back