UFN 117 - OSP vs Shogun II - Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do parlay but this card I have to. Super lock parlay of Takanori Gomi + Yushin Okami, hoping I get +100 odd or better.
You serious? Gomi is fading bad and Okami is undersized in a short notice fight.

omg!! legend Rolando Dy also in this card. I need to parlay Gomi + Okami + Dy for a big pay day.

Do people ever perform well going up a weight class on short notice?

Watching Reyes vs Perry last night I was fairly regretful that I didn't jam everything I own on Perry -450. Seems like an insurmountable disadvantage to fight a bigger dude without having time to add necessary muscle.

Esp when Okami gets easily KO'd by soft hitting 185 guys, how can he take a punch from OSP?

Do people ever perform well going up a weight class on short notice?

Watching Reyes vs Perry last night I was fairly regretful that I didn't jam everything I own on Perry -450. Seems like an insurmountable disadvantage to fight a bigger dude without having time to add necessary muscle.

Esp when Okami gets easily KO'd by soft hitting 185 guys, how can he take a punch from OSP?
Brenneman vs story

Brenneman vs story
Wow, that is long long time ago in a far far gal.....
Luke Sanders over Maximo Blanco? Lost 2g, oh the pain!
also Alexander Volkanovski over Yusuke Kasuya.

Last edited:
abe/lim someone is getting faceplanted, probably in r1.

Does anyone where can I watch and/or download Professioanl Fighters League events ?

Concretely I'm looking for the Okami vs Lobato fight, which took place during the main card of the PFL 2 event (known as PFL Everett).

PFL's youtube channel has the prelims (almost 3hr long) , but not even highlights of the main card...

Please PM me a link, thanks !

I'll recap it for you:

Okami with a wrestle-heavy gameplan

Way bigger than the Brazilian. Way stronger. Clinch takedowns at ease. Was like 30-24 score. He took him down like 10 times.

Call me crazy. But I think Okami might be a tougher fight for OSP then Shogun was

Call me crazy. But I think Okami might be a tougher fight for OSP then Shogun was
I see a clear path for Okami, he easily grapple Hector Lombard. Okami should be -400 range, I only see Osp have 1st rd to win it or get grapplef*ck.

Betsafe:

Claudia Gadelha -333
Jessica Andrade +220

Funny how Andrade goes from being somewhat in the +125 range vs JJ goat to +220 vs Gadelha.

Funny how Andrade goes from being somewhat in the +125 range vs JJ goat to +220 vs Gadelha.
Andrade has T/KOs on her record and word on the street was that JJ was chinny.

Okami 4.85 - OSP 1.18 @ Betsson/Betssafe

I see a clear path for Okami, he easily grapple Hector Lombard. Okami should be -400 range, I only see Osp have 1st rd to win it or get grapplef*ck.
It was long ago and Lombard is overrated.Okami was in prime yet.

Ye OSP and Hector 'bout the same size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back