UFN 115 - PBP/Discussion

i would have won several grand if barbarena came through but i'll happily take the £566 for the night.

Up 3.5u on the night, mostly thanks to Reneau getting that last seconds finish. Can't complain.

20-18 volkov

and he's -105? wth

i'm betting more
Nice hit. I'm pissed I didn't get Volk after rd 1 and rd 2 (internet is going insanely slow, missed the lines), bc Struve had no movement going on, couldn't slide past any punches.

NICE!!

Why even have eyepokes illegal. If u don't take a point after already warning. I mean WTF

Got Volkov in round 3 at +1000 and capped off a bunch of parlays. Fun night, but still a little bummed Barberena blew that 3rd round.

Glad I hedged back onto Volkov after R2, but still disappointed Struve couldn't pull it out. Still a solid night though

NICE!!

Why even have eyepokes illegal. If u don't take a point after already warning. I mean WTF

they are making a mockery of mma

and with volkovs cut? one poke into the cut and they stop the fight ala klitscho/lewis

fuken horrible

Damn good fight! I'll be counting money for hours, more than doubled my bankroll with this event and floyd win last week!
Good job double your bankroll but surely you lack 1 of most important skill set in gambling.....lol

So congrats guys if you made money tonight (this afternoon whatever) LOL and those who didn't we got a big card coming up next Saturday so keep your powder dry ..

I finished perfect...

Attachments

• IMG_0572.JPG
    IMG_0572.JPG
    232.2 KB · Views: 24
man if Green won i would have hit a hail mary parlay for +20u :( damn judges

Great night!
I deeply regret not making my full RR. I chose Edilov R1 only instead of R1/2 ( my usual ) and included Barberena instead of Reneau R1/3 ( Reneau ITD was inside )

EDIT: No/no/yes refer to Taisumov, Mago and Barberena fights going the distance

@Wiktoruspro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170902-181400.png
    Screenshot_20170902-181400.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 10
Up lil over 2400. Nice. Not last week nice but a win is a win

Looking forward to the next couple of months

3 units profit. I went full yolo and put 6 units on Barb live aw well pissed some away but bet big win big

Congrats bro. Thats an awesome feeling

Yea I had an AMAZING card for relatively no film study. This was also a very entertaining card despite the lack of big names. However, it's cards like these that prepare us for future cards.

Also expect to see a lot of the fighters that we seen this evening or on much bigger platforms in the future.

i.e. Zab, Rakic, , Till, Mairbek, Edilov and Volkov

Back