UFN 115 - PBP/Discussion

@EzFlyer

Not knocking the +400 or whatever play on Silva. Not at all. I have -218 taisumov and am considering hedging..

But what do you mean worst possible matchup..? Don't understand that comment whatsoever hehe. Wouldn't like.. khabib be the worst matchup? Taisumov can actually take Silva down here prolly... (if he needs to)

I don't trust Taisumov's offensive wrestling. Throughout the history of MMA you can't trust these sprawl and brawl types to use it when they finally face someone who has no interest in taking them down. His defensive wrestling, on the other hand, is far more trustworthy (I would love Taisumov at +300 vs. Khabib).

I'm betting this for the same reason I was huge on McGregor and Hollaway vs. Aldo. It's a pure striker vs. a good striker who relies heavily on TDD.

Is this the worst card of the year?

as Ez said i would take any UFC action after this long dreadful break =/ but ya it is one of the worst cards on paper but often they turn out more entertaining then the stacked cards

Is this the worst card of the year?
cmon bro, the goat is fighting

Bojan-Mihajlovic-267x400.jpg

what's up, bitches?

let's get this moolah

New rules for this event

U1,5 and Gouti R1 to start with

GL everybody

not counting womens fights this first fight is up there for p4p worst ufc fighters matched up on paper

Goutis cornerman needs to size up in those reebok kits.

holbrook was competitive with matthews and nijem. should be able to outgrapple him.

Back