UFN 113 PBP/Discussion

That right hand was tightttttttttttttttt

Can't just be throwing out lead hooks like that.

Thought he was Tito Trinidad or some shit. Weak gameplan, Ponz ain't nobody to fuck with on the feet.

+$399 on 5dimes and +$54 on my sbg account. Too bad, could have been double profit if jojo had won a round and ME went over to round 3.

jojo lb and last minute bet on nelson killed me :( down 7-8u tonight but at least i won around the same amount on boxing yesterday so it dont hurt that much.. still sucks though =/

congrats to the winners

Another example where I don't bet against a fighter just because I like them too much, was so close to pulling the trigger on Ponz. Oh well, up 10u tonight pretty much because of Smith and Felder.

Damn, impressive finish after getting tagged himself.

Be interesting who Ponz gets next. Magny, RDA or winner of Lawler vs Cerrone? Maybe even Condit if he can be tempted into another fight?

Side note - just checked fight matrix rankings and they have Emil Weber Meek at 11 in the world, has their site glitched out or something?

Solid profit today but feel like I left too much $ on the table with below average live betting. I'll take +4.1u and be fine with it. But I think I should have done better today.

t7o36o.jpg

Pretty solid week

o2.5 Turcios/Salmon + Holobaugh and Joby were main bets Tues. Warren and Geoff Neal in LFA were main bets Friday
Oh, the Contender stuff, has been completely off the radar for me. Isn't that what TUF basically is for?

Oh, the Contender stuff, has been completely off the radar for me. Isn't that what TUF basically is for?
Would prefer the death of TUF of more contender series if I can make steady profits off of it. UFC hooking us gamblers up.

Umh well, if I had slept during this event I would have been +3,5u.

Instead I was enjoying my early success, which lead me to making two arrogant (and way too high) bets on Marshman/Janes ITD and Gunnie.

Now I am -1u.
I can live with that, but I am so annoyed with myself and my stupidity...

weeeee

got FOTN on teymur-henry +950, nice.

POTN to ponz and felder. both deserved more than bofundo, imo.

Honestly I'm done letting you guys sway my opinion. I was on Willis, Felder, and Ponz before i came into this events threads. No one to blame but myself but next event I'm not even coming near the betting thread and going with my gut.

BTW Weidman is going to fuck Gastelum up next weekend. Don't forget to @ me

Honestly I'm done letting you guys sway my opinion. I was on Willis, Felder, and Ponz before i came into this events threads. No one to blame but myself but next event I'm not even coming near the betting thread and going with my gut.

I agree you can't let's posters change your minds. I'm also on Weidman

? most people here were on Felder and Ponz, I don't know what you are talking about

? most people here were on Felder and Ponz, I don't know what you are talking about
No, they weren't lol. All I read about was Gunnie by sub and Ray by decision.

No, they weren't lol. All I read about was Gunnie by sub and Ray by decision.

Check the official bets thread, you will see that a lot of people were on Felder, not that many on Ponzinibbio tho.
There wasn't consensus on these fights, you talk that you were going to bet the right side but they conviced you to change your pick.

Back