UFN 113 PBP/Discussion

Gunnar has the fastest hands at 170, but Ponzi is no slouch either. Boom.

got too creative... cashed ponz and all, but man, really wanted it to go O2.0. sigh. oh well.

didn't expect that to happen that way.

Potential 3k drops to 800. Oh well

Bad night for me, lost every single bet I made losing 6.4u. Still Salty Danny Henry couldn't get that finish, would've saved my night. Oh well, on to the next one.

Grats to the winners!

Oh god Luca will be bouncing around his mums basement as we speak

Well should have dumped more on itd Jesus Christ that was ez

That right hand was tightttttttttttttttt

Can't just be throwing out lead hooks like that.

Had 1u on Ponz ML and .5 on Ponz DEC...

Disappointed in Gunnie... he should drop to his back like a Diaz when he gets rocked like that.

hope they give FOTN to henry vs teymur...

i think it was the best fight...

POTN will be ponz & felder, obviously. but maybe they do 4 POTN? actually, they're fuckin gonna. cause bofando's slam. so probably those 3 + danny roberts POTN and no FOTN

but hopefully FOTN to henry teymur

He was putting his head in very dangerous spots. Serves him right. Before he got knocked out noticed it. Figured it was a matter of time. Chin wide out in the open.

Another loss for me tonight. Still way ahead for the year, but the last two events have sucked lol

Had 1u on Ponz ML and .5 on Ponz DEC...

Disappointed in Gunnie... he should drop to his back like a Diaz when he gets rocked like that.

Or take Ponz down when he had him backing up and tentative

Decent night, felt like it should of been more, but taking the 5u profit and running away from a pretty poor card with lots of unknown ?'s with most matchups.

Hope most made it out of Scotland with a little more $ than they started with!

Thank. Jesus. For. Hedges.

Too bad they don't show up in your official stats lol

Attachments

• IMG_0438.JPG
    IMG_0438.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 13
Back