UFN 112 pbp/discussion

The real story should be Chiesa's awful RNC defense.

6 out of 7 fight parlay doesn't cash. Had Cheisa.

Stoppage was stupid but I definitely think he was going to tap

chisea is in denial. he was done and everyone knows it. whose he trying to fool

That was pretty tight, even Kish couldn't get out of that one.

Mario should have waited another second but it looked to me like Chiesa went out just as he stopped it. With 23 seconds left in the round I can't imagine Chiesa making it. That choke was in deep.

GG, another event where I basically broke even.. +0.13u. 10th event where I'm technically in the profit in a row (pretty sure that's a record for me) but the last 4 is like 2u profit combined - so don't exactly feel like I'm crushing anything.

Congrats to the guys who made more than .15% ROI tonight ;)

I had chiesa,

He was going out.

Down 3u after a bad start, good middle, bad end.

So break even for the weekend basically after my Bellator win. Frustrating.

The real thing worth debating was the nasty 12-6 elbows from Lee to the top of Chiesa's head, opened a nasty nasty cut.

Lee was winning that either way it seemed, fair play to him, fight to end via sub was easy money.

Deplorable. I mean, Mario should be severely reprimanded for this gross incompetence.. Hell, this is the same referee who words fighters be another five or until their brain swells out of the ears yet he stops the fight for a tap to save you from three seconds of unconsciousness.

great couple nights up +12u on ufc and about 8u on bellator

hope you all made some cash

100% profit in this event. I had lost almost everything, but three parlays did the Magic

Herrig at +150, Boetsch +130 and Lee ITD +170

Then one with Herrig mid round 2
And one with Herrig mid round 2 and Lee RD 1/2

Lost a lot of money on Means/Garcia GTD and Moroz ( bash me )

Man how does Mario stop a sub early but just let guys get pounded on after they're out?

I'm tilted about this, haha

The real thing worth debating was the nasty 12-6 elbows from Lee to the top of Chiesa's head, opened a nasty nasty cut.

Lee was winning that either way it seemed, fair play to him, fight to end via sub was easy money.

Lee was limping badly after the fight. If Chiesa defended the rnc he had a great shot at winning. Chiesa has no one to blame but himself.

up £306, would have been huge with koch.

i really need to question my decision making because koch was a fucking terrible play.

Back