UFN 112 pbp/discussion

Wtf is Mario doing reffing the main? Doesn't matter, Chiesa was done.

how can you be in the sport for so many years and still have no clue what your doing =/

It was probably over but he didn't fucking tap or go out lol.

Somehow Mario gets worse every card. Such a disgusting way to end the night

man fuckin yamasaki..

it looked like it was totally secured.. and he was ABOUT to tap.... but he didn't tap yet... that is weak :(

...Declaring the winner by submission via "Yamasaki is a fucking idiot", Kevin the Motown phenom Lee.

Chiesa was just dangling his fucking neck out there with both hands on the mat. Don't blame it on Mario you dummy, you fucked up and were on your way out.

Mario usually lets the fighters die, surprised to see an early stoppage from him of all people.

I thought it was a horrific call to begin with but the more you watch it the more you can see he does actually go out, albeit Mario stops it as soon as he does, his arms both stiffen up. He just comes round very quick one Lee lets go which makes it look like he didn't go out.

His arms literally stiffened and he stopped fighting Lee's hands and the choke, he did go out.

Early stoppage but he was going out.

Hope everyone made out ok tonight.

Still shaking my head should've been on Boetsch.

i mean yeah i agree chiesa was most likely done. but it was just a bad stoppage especially coming from yamasaki lol.

Back