UFN 112 - Chiesa vs Lee - Oklahoma City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like Lee's drive and determination.
But usually I don't bet against TUF winners (just a whim of mine), and Kevin Lee is so fucking annoying and cringy... I probably should just be skipping that fight, mh

Now I feel bad about my bet on Herrig.

Not because Luca probably bet Kish, but because I got Herrig on shit odds compared to the current ones

Now I feel bad about my bet on Herrig.

Not because Luca probably bet Kish, but because I got Herrig on shit odds compared to the current ones
I'm on the same boat. I bet Herrig big as a-120 favorite due to her recent good performances and Kish's bad fight IQ.

I'm on the same boat. I bet Herrig big as a-120 favorite due to her recent good performances and Kish's bad fight IQ.

Same boat. I thought -120 was great. Pondering adding here

Think Hendricks missing weight has more of a negative affect on him mentally than physically.

He goes up a weight class to avoid weight issues and still has weight issues. Unless he didn't care about making weight for some reason.

Would love to see an interview or something on this.

Think Hendricks missing weight has more of a negative affect on him mentally than physically.

He goes up a weight class to avoid weight issues and still has weight issues. Unless he didn't care about making weight for some reason.

Would love to see an interview or something on this.

They just interviewed him on the weigh-in show. He says he got sick on Wednesday and was running a 102 degree fever yesterday. He says "it is what it is". Then he said he was only 5lbs over yesterday, he woke up and tried to cut the weight but ran out of time. He claims he trained hard and he's ready for the fight, but not convincingly.

Seems to me like his head is somewhere else. Personally, I think he's just fighting for the money at this point. I actually feel bad for the guy.

lmao @ herrig nsc +250, i cap it like -150 to -200. doubling bet

I'm on Herrig ML at a terrible price of -120 when she was favorite but +225 for the NSC is a good price.

lmao @ herrig nsc +250, i cap it like -150 to -200. doubling bet

nice catch! down to +200 still hit it :) took Herrig SUB too +1305

edit: Kish is favored over Herrig to win by SUB now lol :eek:

nice catch! down to +200 still hit it :) took Herrig SUB too +1305

edit: Kish is favored over Herrig to win by SUB now lol :eek:

just don't get it

i took some herrig ITD +9xx, myself

They just interviewed him on the weigh-in show. He says he got sick on Wednesday and was running a 102 degree fever yesterday. He says "it is what it is". Then he said he was only 5lbs over yesterday, he woke up and tried to cut the weight but ran out of time. He claims he trained hard and he's ready for the fight, but not convincingly.

Seems to me like his head is somewhere else. Personally, I think he's just fighting for the money at this point. I actually feel bad for the guy.

Thank you! I'm a Hendricks fan dating back to his OK St. days so it sucks to see him like this the last few years.

Pretty sure Kish wasn't Luca, but he bet some prop according to his tracking page

EDIT: Think it was Means/Garcia ITD

fuck i went a bit loony on bj after the siver weigh in, would be great if he won.

Is Boetsch still training with Hume ? I thought he left that gym..

Really? Hmmm?

No matter, are you still retains a lot of the knowledge that was passed down from the wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back