UFN 110 - Lewis vs Hunt - New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I thought Ottow won every round vs Burkman as well but the rounds were close. Moraes clearly beat Ottow, don't know what one of the judges was thinking

I say Kunimoto is unpredictable because he hasn't fought in two years. Probably just an older slower version of his former self but how can you know, maybe he's made some changes

I'd like Ottow much more if not for the circumstances and steep odds.

Theres no way kuni has made any changes hes 36 it will be the same kuni. And i disagree ottow beat moraes imo

Huh, thought the event was about to start. Tapology's countdown clock already was at zero, and now it says still 80 min.

Na hour and 15 min

Still listed as 7 but I have no doubts they change that. Not gonna put JJ on at 7 than at least 30-40 min wait

Hmm, UFC haven't updated their site then, they've removed the Gouti fight but still shows 45 mins for me.

EDIT: Fight Pass now showing 1 hour 11 mins.... sigh...

Fuck I had Kim vs Gouti O1,5 and felt confident... DAMN shitty news ruined my day

Sounds like it's going to be a horrific night for a lot of people in Steele doesn't win....
Yup me and some other are quite high on him. I read someone bet 8U on him here. He should be the lock of the card. Lets see. He should be 2-0 in this last two not 0-2.

its so fucking late here they are killing european audience like that. if they started two hours earlier It would be okay. could go to sleep around 4-5 AM. starting 2.00 AM with prelims is just so gay. fuck why they give zero fucks about this contingent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back