UFN 109 PBP/spoilers/etc

Man Cirkunov murdered us all tonight, he won't be that juiced again (hopefully). Did anyone actually do the sensible thing and hedge with Volkan? At least one person must have lol.

good event for me.. i think i won some but will count the money later. 2 weeks break sucks glad we got some MMA this weekend. now off to Ufc 212 with grown bankroll.

Made a math quickly and won $1500
completely left out straight bets this events as there was juice everywhere
Sobota+Musoke+Munhoz/Stasiak U2,5 225 to win 1700
Hermansson + Akhmedov + Silva 120 to win 900
G.Nelson + Mighty Mouse + Swanson + Maia + Gus 300 to win 1500
Gus + Munhoz + Held + Till + MacDonald + Taleb 300 to win 2000
Gus + Hermansson + Musoke 225 to win 900

sucks Held didn't pull it off. Would have been nice 2k addition. So much unluck in recent months

Man Cirkunov murdered us all tonight, he won't be that juiced again (hopefully). Did anyone actually do the sensible thing and hedge with Volkan? At least one person must have lol.

Thought about it but didnt. A 1 unit hedge would have meant i only lost half a unit rather than 4.5 units. Greed

FOTN GT vs gus makes sense to me. figured they'd do that. silva-madadi kinda robbed a bit but still.

POTN to hadzovic and velickovic -- kinda surprising on both, how's oezdemir not get it? hehe. or sobotta? or freakin hermansson? hehe

Don't know if it's been posted already but here's the Gus finish. I assume spoilers aren't needed.

I didn't place a single bet on this event but I thought of y'all when Cirkunov fell over like that.

MMA... what can you say.
giphy.gif

My witless and unwitting hedge mentioned in the original thread ended up making me money on Cirkunov's loss.

FOTN GT vs gus makes sense to me. figured they'd do that. silva-madadi kinda robbed a bit but still.
Made sense to you in terms of the UFC's past decisions and their desire to please Gus...but in terms of the merits Silva-Madadi clearly deserved it. Gus-Tex was a one-sided beatdown. Even Munhoz-Stasiak and Held-Hadzovic were more worthy.

I didn't watch this live. I finally got around to watching Cirkunov fight. Ok well I don't feel bad about that as it was a flukish. Cirkunov gets clipped coming in....

I would still bet Cirkunov there and I feel he wins 80%+ of the time.

I didn't watch this live. I finally got around to watching Cirkunov fight. Ok well I don't feel bad about that as it was a flukish. Cirkunov gets clipped coming in....

If he wasn't such a lump I'd give him a good hiding

Agree, hopefully it actually works in our favour odds wise next time.

However took an 8u loss for this event, so for now ill feel bitter and resentful towards him.

Agree, hopefully it actually works in our favour odds wise next time.

However took an 8u loss for this event, so for now ill feel bitter and resentful towards him.

Misha is one of my favourite fighters and prospects. I lost the rest of my bankroll on this fight which was just over 1k.

I ain't bitter at him though. He did what he was supposed to do. He came forward and fought hard. I would be mad if he fought lazy and lost a decision but I don't' fault him for this.

Back