UFN 109 - Gus vs GT - Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took some time to read up on Enkamp.
  • Used to be a fairly good break dancer.

Imo one of the most underated martial arts after capoeira, 2u bet on enkamp coming up

i dont know how you boiz make money here except parlays. favorites and overs are juiced. This cards demands 2-4 leg parlays.

i dont know how you boiz make money here except parlays. favorites and overs are juiced. This cards demands 2-4 leg parlays.

There is always some dogs barking, we just gotta find the right ones. No way paying that kind of juice for someone like Gus who's lost good win was a raw Manuwa three years ago.

I mean, Gus is good, but his defining characteristic is that he always lost the big fights, Jones, DC & Rumble. Then add injury problems for the last years and he did not look good against Jan B. I don't really know how Glover win, Gus should be faster and be able to keep it standing which he could outjab Glover for five rounds. But his footwork isn't as good as people seem to think, remember him turning and running away from D.C instead of just pivoting. I can totally seen Glov catching him with something, I remember Jan B giving him problems standing?

I have a unit on Tex @2.75 and I feel good about that...

I've heard Taisumov is having a great camp. Looks the best he has looked in a while. I will be all over him.

Held, Munhoz and Gus are safe parlay material. This card is #ParlayCity. Perfect card for an elite bettor to make moneh.

Semi locks are Misha, Camozzi, Taisumov, and Musoke.

DAMN. Need to think carefully how to combine parlays for this card..
{<huh!}>

I don't really think Gus is that safe. He hasn't been the same for two years. I know he's still a good fighter and Glover is generally fade material but I'm probably laying off Gus at these odds. I just have a bad feeling he could get dropped by Glover.

I don't really think Gus is that safe. He hasn't been the same for two years. I know he's still a good fighter and Glover is generally fade material but I'm probably laying off Gus at these odds. I just have a bad feeling he could get dropped by Glover.
Yea I pretty much agree, Gus hasn't looked the same in the last couple years, and he has been in 2 brutal wars with Jones and Cormier.

He's a clear dog, but if there's a path to victory ( ground game ) and the other guy is too juiced, it might be worth a stab

Taisumov has #elite ground game in terms of wrestling. He's a sambo champion and while he's not a black belt in jits, I've seen him roll with the best of them. He's legit on the ground when he's not completely oversized (which he won't be here).

was Taisumov injured? I'm watching tape and just realized he hasn't fought for over a year.

Simply put, he's from a bad country for travel visas. That and people not wanting to fight him has caused him problems. He is super motivated though!

Yea I pretty much agree, Gus hasn't looked the same in the last couple years, and he has been in 2 brutal wars with Jones and Cormier.

And had injuries. And had the Rumble KO in front of his home town. And he just had a baby.

you can bet a lot bigger on big favs than you can on underdogs and parleys tho. gives the potential for faster bankroll growth. as long as your correct in your edge in the fight. just got to go big and be right

Grabowski vs Colombo cancelled

Not happy about it. Would've liked to play Grab -130 or better, o1.5, and Grab dec +400 or better I think would've held great value

And had injuries. And had the Rumble KO in front of his home town. And he just had a baby.
I also remember a article about his motivation, about how he was not sure he has the fire like before and that was way he took 11 months off before the Jan fight.

I remember Stasiak now, only because a certain quote on quote "Elite" poster swore in his last fight there was no way he would win his last fight and didn't deserve to be in the UFC. I won't say names but you know who you are lol.
but that's why we say nothing is ever a lock.

Tex has power and wrestling and you see what those two things did to him in his last few fights. No way would I bet gus at these odds.
He can exploit a few holes in Tex striking game, but I don't know if I'd bet on it. I don't know if he's mentally checked out of the game and just needs a check

This seems to be easy card to predict. Only dogs im considering are Columbo, Sobotta, Nicholson, Akhmedov. I want to fade Grab and Saunders. Think Sobotta is better but man that Noke fight. Saunders is a southpaw too and can throw that left bodykick
Im on Sobotta fairly big and the Noke fight doesn't worry me too much. That kick landed perfectly, shit like that happens but it's super rare. The sound of that kick landing was nasty, probably broke a rib or two.

Im on Sobotta fairly big and the Noke fight doesn't worry me too much. That kick landed perfectly, shit like that happens but it's super rare. The sound of that kick landing was nasty, probably broke a rib or two.

Like when Latifi was felled by Jan.

Tex has power and wrestling and you see what those two things did to him in his last few fights. No way would I bet gus at these odds.
He can exploit a few holes in Tex striking game, but I don't know if I'd bet on it. I don't know if he's mentally checked out of the game and just needs a check

Gus is 1.36 now, this is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back