UFN 109 - Gus vs GT - Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Columbo is a massive step down from Lewis and Ham. Ham sucks too but he can throw when he is fresh. Culumbo is so fucking slow and no threat on the ground

Held, Munhoz and Gus are safe parlay material. This card is #ParlayCity. Perfect card for an elite bettor to make moneh.

Semi locks are Misha, Camozzi, Taisumov, and Musoke.

DAMN. Need to think carefully how to combine parlays for this card..
{<huh!}>

Last edited:
Held, Munhoz and Gus are safe parlay material. This card is #ParlayCity. Perfect card for an elite bettor to make moneh.

{<huh!}>

I think Taisumov, Misha, and Held are locks, however I don't trust Gus after his last performance vs Jan. I would never bet on Camozzi because I think he sucks. Musoke hasn't fought in like 2 years so that's a bit of an unknown, but yeah I'll be interested to see how you're planning on parlaying up.

I think Taisumov, Misha, and Held are locks, however I don't trust Gus after his last performance vs Jan. I would never bet on Camozzi because I think he sucks. Musoke hasn't fought in like 2 years so that's a bit of an unknown, but yeah I'll be interested to see how you're planning on parlaying up.
Well i got this one going: (MM+Gunnar+Swanson+Maia+Alvarez+Gus) $300 to win $1400. Thats something to fall back on. High chance it hits. Glover looked bad too in his last fight and he is not training at top gym anymore. He built is own bum gym somewhere and trains there.. its clearly visible that he has regressed because of that and age. Gus has chin and good TDD and ground game. Honestly don't see how old Glover wins this fight..... Only red flags from Gus are that he looked shit vs jan and has newborn baby.

Held+Taisumov+Munhoz+Gus pays money back 4x. I like it. Prolly going big on that. Can hedge with Glover later if Gus odds goes worse.

There's an underdog play I love on this card, guessing it'll be around +500. Will wait for lines before discussing that one.

People liking Held, have you seen hadzovic's pre UFC fights?

{<huh!}>
Do you think about ever doing round robins? Choose 4 guys and round robin them, while also putting them in a parlay. If they all win you win the parlay plus all the round robins. If one guys loses out of the 4 you can still make profit.

Do you think about ever doing round robins? Choose 4 guys and round robin them, while also putting them in a parlay. If they all win you win the parlay plus all the round robins. If one guys loses out of the 4 you can still make profit.
My bookie doesn't offer that option and most US bookies are blocked in my country because they don't have gambling licence.

There's an underdog play I love on this card, guessing it'll be around +500. Will wait for lines before discussing that one.

People liking Held, have you seen hadzovic's pre UFC fights?

yeah, he is not bad , but his grappling hasn't been tested and he is facing an amazing grappler.
Held has fought by far the better competition, and Hadzovic is a step down in his career.

Well i got this one going: (MM+Gunnar+Swanson+Maia+Alvarez+Gus) $300 to win $1400. Thats something to fall back on. High chance it hits. Glover looked bad too in his last fight and he is not training at top gym anymore. He built is own bum gym somewhere and trains there.. its clearly visible that he has regressed because of that and age. Gus has chin and good TDD and ground game. Honestly don't see how old Glover wins this fight..... Only red flags from Gus are that he looked shit vs jan and has newborn baby.

i agree, stylistically i love gus here. i know people are seeing value on glover but i think this is gus' fight to lose.

The curse of the newborn will make the viking fall

Volkan Oezdemir +180

Misha Cirkunov -260

-

Over 1.5 -140

Under 1.5 +100

--

maxxing misha. he should be -400

cirkunov is the #1 guy imo, outside of the jj/dc/aj , and arguably gt/gus top 3/5.

and looks improved every fight. he can hang on feet here, too, imo. and oezdemir slows down.

huge ground edge.

annnd cirkunov -400. saw that coming!

watched some tape, yep stasiak still as bad as i remembered. munhoz for a parlay leg. very favourable match up imo, considering stasiak's best asset is his jiujitsu.

Silva and Ayari are considerable dogs. Taisumov is great but not a big lock as Cirkunov.

annnd cirkunov -400. saw that coming!

Jeez that was fast. I put 5u on Misha at -270 looking to play the movement. I guess I'll hold off and see if it gets even better at this rate.

Silva and Ayari are considerable dogs. Taisumov is great but not a big lock as Cirkunov.

how does silva win this fight? he's mediocre on the feet and unlikely to get taisumov down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back