UFN 109 - Gus vs GT - Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I'm adding a bit more to Bojangles here. I don't get this line *at all*

Musoke has always been a gasser. And he's been m.i.a. for what 28 months? Only fighting cause it's in Sweden.

Im stabbing at velickovic Rd 3 +2000 and sub +940 in addition to a moderate dog play on the moneyline and some bojan nsc +127
Well, layoff is the only thing making me hesitant about betting Musoke.Musoke stole rounds from Gastelum, Tumenov (on the feet), he defeated solid Andrade and Sakara lost 3rd in the row, but he lost earlier dec to Weidman, Stann and could win against Cote, but got dq.Imo it's a level difference between Musoke and Velickovic.

Why is hermansson nsc +124 when his ML is -155..

He's never been ko'd .. in fact neither guy has been...

I just don't get why it's so far off from the moneyline. Seems like value to me

Well, layoff is the only thing making me hesitant about betting Musoke.Musoke stole rounds from Gastelum, Tumenov (on the feet), he defeated solid Andrade and Sakara lost 3rd in the row, but he lost earlier dec to Weidman, Stann and could win against Cote, but got dq.Imo it's a level difference between Musoke and Velickovic.

I understand, but Graves is damned good, too.. graves would be competitive with most of them, too

But you make a good point. There is an experience gap. Or rather.. level of competition gap.

For some reason, j thought this was a fight pass fight.. not the opener on tv. Should've held a little bit back for live betting. Oh well, still like the action

I understand, but Graves is damned good, too.. graves would be competitive with most of them, too

But you make a good point. There is an experience gap. Or rather.. level of competition gap.

For some reason, j thought this was a fight pass fight.. not the opener on tv. Should've held a little bit back for live betting. Oh well, still like the action
He should have lost to Graves, he lost 2nd and 3rd..He lost to weak Aliev and he should have lost to Di Chirico, who is himself pretty bad.

BTW:

I like Hermansson quite a bit and love Hot Sauce as a dog. I think Smoth can plant Camozzi on his back and grind out a UD or even catch him with something heavy and knock him out.

BTW:

I like Hermansson quite a bit and love Hot Sauce as a dog. I think Smoth can plant Camozzi on his back and grind out a UD or even catch him with something heavy and knock him out.
And you think hot sauce can knock out Camozzi when hot sauce has only one tko on his record and Camozzi has never been TKO/KO in his MMA career over his 36 career fights?

Got really baked last night and rewatched some tape on saunders/sobotta. Feel like i am second guessing including saunders into one of my big parlays..

Sobs boxing is crisp, his ground game legit. Saunders is offensively sound standing n on the ground, bad defensively standing up, good defensively on the ground..

This will either be a very close fight or just a close first round with saunders fading into the 2nd and 3rd and sobotta picking it up as the fight progresses. Perhaps sobota should be the fav going into this. Aaahh so many potential outcomes, i love this shit!

Got really baked last night and rewatched some tape on saunders/sobotta. Feel like i am second guessing including saunders into one of my big parlays..

Sobs boxing is crisp, his ground game legit. Saunders is offensively sound standing n on the ground, bad defensively standing up, good defensively on the ground..

This will either be a very close fight or just a close first round with saunders fading into the 2nd and 3rd and sobotta picking it up as the fight progresses. Perhaps sobota should be the fav going into this. Aaahh so many potential outcomes, i love this shit!

Yep i like sob a fair bit here

Looks like most of us have got Misha propping up all our parlays. Just to play devil's advocate for a minute; is there any chance Oezdemir does what he did last fight..? Not do much, keep it standing, survive to the distance then scrape another split under the goofy new scoring system?

Don't like hedging anything away but I can see Oezdemir DEC @ +1100 and that's somewhat tempting. If Misha hasn't got him out of there by the middle of round 2 I'm gonna need a commode to watch the rest of the fight on if I haven't hedged.

Gus interview:

cliff notes:
-always good to be back in the octagon
-was due to fight GT in 2015, but happy to get another shot here
-fought with guys that beat GT and similar style guys to GT also
-camp and gym great atmosphere top level guys
-no issues with his back now (previous back injuries), no injuries, got his rehab and training in
-happy to be main event, plans on a steady and patient game plan
-wants dc to win the fight and rematch if he beats GT.

Looks like most of us have got Misha propping up all our parlays. Just to play devil's advocate for a minute; is there any chance Oezdemir does what he did last fight..? Not do much, keep it standing, survive to the distance then scrape another split under the goofy new scoring system?

Don't like hedging anything away but I can see Oezdemir DEC @ +1100 and that's somewhat tempting. If Misha hasn't got him out of there by the middle of round 2 I'm gonna need a commode to watch the rest of the fight on if I haven't hedged.

Misha is the last leg for most so be wise to put something on volk especially @ +400 if the other legs win

GT interview:

cliff notes:
-was disappointed 2014 fight did not happy but glad its now happening
-first fight in europe, GT mentions he is sleeping and has his timing down now
-suggest gus fought smart with his take downs (similar to his last game plan in his last fight)
-suggest gus is incorrect that GT does not go for broke or put himself in danger.
-very well prepared for this fight, ready to go five rounds
-game planning style, will watch gus uppercuts and working on getting on gus inside but
will be happy to go to ground and strike, but suggest he can strike with him no issues.
-suggest he has multiple ways to win the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back