UFN 109 - Gus vs GT - Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol being kod by ham in 10 seconds is not a good look!

Exactly, on the other hand though, both of Columbo's losses have been via submission, looking at Damien's previous fights, his ground game seems to be his strongest point, and is a pretty successful grappler. Will be close though.

Is Hadzovic's grappling good enough to survive 3 rounds again Marcin Held?
His grappling hasn't been tested yet , so it can be interesting...

If those Betsafe odds are anything like 5dimes, I see 3 dogs I will be on, Colombo/Nicholson/Sobotta

Is Hadzovic's grappling good enough to survive 3 rounds again Marcin Held?
His grappling hasn't been tested yet , so it can be interesting...

Hard to know. I watched his last four fights and the only grappling is him on top of people levels below Held from either failed td's or Hadzovic dropping them. Clearly grappler against striker. Going to rewatch Held's two UFC fights later. Hadzovic's tdd is an unknown quantity too. In r1 against Delaney he is held against the fence most of r1, and taken down a few times but pops right back up. Not a great sign against someone like Delaney who is levels below Held, but that was three years' ago. How good are Held's takedowns? I imagine he dominates if he can get him down. Hadzovic's competition has also been well below someone like Held, and although he took Maguire out quickly, he didn't look a world beater against Delaney or Ivan.

Hard to know. I watched his last four fights and the only grappling is him on top of people levels below Held from either failed td's or Hadzovic dropping them. Clearly grappler against striker. Going to rewatch Held's two UFC fights later. Hadzovic's tdd is an unknown quantity too. In r1 against Delaney he is held against the fence most of r1, and taken down a few times but pops right back up. Not a great sign against someone like Delaney who is levels below Held, but that was three years' ago. How good are Held's takedowns? I imagine he dominates if he can get him down. Hadzovic's competition has also been well below someone like Held, and although he took Maguire out quickly, he didn't look a world beater against Delaney or Ivan.

Yeah I agree.
Held has good timing in his double leg, and he can also get the takedown against the fence. His bjj is impressive, he caught Lauzon and Sanchez in bad spots. He definetely won against Lauzon...
He almost finished Sanchez with a guillotine choke, I still don't know how the hell sanchez escaped...
I would like to know your opinion on Held after you watch tape, because I'm thinking on max betting him
ENT_Th.gif

I think Nicholsons odds are off. Hermansson is pure wank. I take it he's favourite because he's at home???

If those Betsafe odds are anything like 5dimes, I see 3 dogs I will be on, Colombo/Nicholson/Sobotta

I'm also on Sobotta. Court McGee should've gotten that decision vs Saunders. Sobotta has been looking good recently, I think he has better striking than Saunders and the grappling would be interesting, a Dean Lista BB vs 10th Planet BB.

Yeah I agree.
Held has good timing in his double leg, and he can also get the takedown against the fence. His bjj is impressive, he caught Lauzon and Sanchez in bad spots. He definetely won against Lauzon...
He almost finished Sanchez with a guillotine choke, I still don't know how the hell sanchez escaped...
I would like to know your opinion on Held after you watch tape, because I'm thinking on max betting him
ENT_Th.gif

Will let you know. But i defo wouldn't max bet Held as there are unknowns such as Hadzovic's tdd and ground game. That's just my style tho if there are unknowns I avoid going too big, but you would think Held can ground this cat and shut him down.

Stasiak is underrated, he is always the dog and wins $$$ :)

stasiak is a good grappler but munhoz will absolutely chew him up on the feet and is prolly genuinely better everywhere

so pissed hadzovic has to fight held, i really like this guy. wanted to get him as a dog to someone who doesn't have nearly the wrestling held has.

This seems to be easy card to predict. Only dogs im considering are Columbo, Sobotta, Nicholson, Akhmedov. I want to fade Grab and Saunders. Think Sobotta is better but man that Noke fight. Saunders is a southpaw too and can throw that left bodykick

This seems to be easy card to predict. Only dogs im considering are Columbo, Sobotta, Nicholson, Akhmedov. I want to fade Grab and Saunders. Think Sobotta is better but man that Noke fight.
I wouldn't use Colombo to fade my 80 year old grandpa in a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back