UFN 109 - Gus vs GT - Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 3 man play that pays +1160 but I'm limited to just 20$ max on 5dimes. I've been through so many accounts I don't know what to do anymore.

5dimes won't let you bet more than 20 dollars!? Wtf

5dimes won't let you bet more than 20 dollars!? Wtf

On props* I meant. On straight bets I'm limited to 50-100$.

And anytime I touch any prop, with my max limit of 20$, they'll adjust the lines immediately.

Here's what triggered their latest reason to limit me:
Because without limits I would crack them.

IMG_2244.PNG

Last edited:

And anytime I touch any prop, with my max limit of 20$, they'll adjust the lines immediately.

Here's why they're always banning me:
Because without limits I would crack them

View attachment 231469

Good lord

Congrats on the wins

I won't be using these clowns anymore

Cash outs always legit?

Good lord

Congrats on the wins

I won't be using these clowns anymore

Cash outs always legit?

Always legit cash outs they won't fuck with your money. Man they're a great book though. I have nothing bad to say other than them always crippling me lol.

Always legit cash outs they won't fuck with your money. Man they're a great book though. I have nothing bad to say other than their crippling me lol.

The props and parlay options are insane lol

F the limiting though.

I guess it's a fact of life though. Pretty sure a buddy of mine ended Mma parlays altogether at the palazzo in Vegas after turning 300 bucks worth of parlays into about 50k. The next time we bet their the guy taking our money and informing us no more parlays implied it

I've torched a bunch of local bookies and been cutoff so...

Will they let you make the same parlay for 100 5 times instead of just a 500 parlay??

See where you are coming from. The guy he fought in his debut out struck him and hes a bjj guy.
Nazareno Malegarie is much more experienced and is a better striker than Silva. This was expected going into their UFC debuts.

Silva isn't a striker, he's a BJJ guy with a heavy right hand. He's kinda like Josh Koscheck and pre-PED Johny Hendricks in a way. If he didn't have power, he'd have to rely more on his black belt in BJJ and live up to his nickname of Netto BJJ.

Reza Madadi can win this fight, especially if he wrestles in R1 and takes Silva into R2/R3. I wouldn't be surprised if Silva gasses after not being able to lead the dance, and instead is on the defensive trying to defend take downs and/or expending energy trying to get back up.

Reza has several negatives going against him in this fight, but Silva is only 2-0 in the UFC: a split-decision win against a submission fighter who is a mediocre striker, and a quick KO over a grappler we already knew was chinny from his prior fight and went on to get KO`ed again two fights later by a wrestler/grappler.

Interesting fight the more I think about it.

F the limiting though.

I guess it's a fact of life though. Pretty sure a buddy of mine ended Mma parlays altogether at the palazzo in Vegas after turning 300 bucks worth of parlays into about 50k. The next time we bet their the guy taking our money and informing us no more parlays implied it

Will they let you make the same parlay for 100 5 times instead of just a 500 parlay??

Well that's the thing, I'm maxed at 100$ and I can throw another 100 only after they adjust the prices.

In that spoiler tag you can see that 4 out of 5 of the legs are in red font which means I already maxed that particular bet as a 4 man for 100$ prior to that screenshot. I then just added Moicano to it.

F the limiting though.

they will let you, but the point of a limit is so they can adjust the odds each time you hit it. So if you hit it multiple times and they rate you highly, you will get worse and worse odds each time. But you have to be a baller like @Rebel_LioN for that to actually happen to you.

View attachment 231469

One of the safest bets in MMA. Fight to go to decision.

Last edited:
I don't know why but im really not hyped for this event. I live 20 minutes from the arena but I was never going to pay for this event.

I mean, what kind of name value do we have except main event? Some Swedish fighters and Cirkunov?

I have a little action in Glover, but I'll guess I'll make my plays after the vivisection and then just look to live bet this.

Nazareno Malegarie is much more experienced and is a better striker than Silva. This was expected going into their UFC debuts.

Silva isn't a striker, he's a BJJ guy with a heavy right hand. He's kinda like Josh Koscheck and pre-PED Johny Hendricks in a way. If he didn't have power, he'd have to rely more on his black belt in BJJ and live up to his nickname of Netto BJJ.

Reza Madadi can win this fight, especially if he wrestles in R1 and takes Silva into R2/R3. I wouldn't be surprised if Silva gasses after not being able to lead the dance, and instead is on the defensive trying to defend take downs and/or expending energy trying to get back up.

Reza has several negatives going against him in this fight, but Silva is only 2-0 in the UFC: a split-decision win against a submission fighter who is a mediocre striker, and a quick KO over a grappler we already knew was chinny from his prior fight and went on to get KO`ed again two fights later by a wrestler/grappler.

Interesting fight the more I think about it.
Funny, I thought exact opposite and my plan was to live bet Silva if he defends well in the first round even if he loses it. Reza comes in short notice and he took a beating two months ago. His cardio is fading and can't seem to crank up higher gear anymore. This made him very frustrated against Parke, who he fought emotionally and that was years ago. I feel like if Reza can't finish Silva early, his willingness to put it all in the line but his inability to keep as high pace as he'd like to will cost him against younger and stronger opponent. Silva has fought only once a year though. I wonder if he has nagging health issues. If I understood correctly, he's been into extreme sports and got injured a lot. He sometimes fights pretty stiff pressure game and that could cost against Reza's tricky wrestling. I don't know if his bjj has improved since TUF though, so I'm not sure if it's realistic to expect early finish by Reza.

Last edited:

View attachment 231469

Hey Rebel_Lion,

Ive just joined 5dimes.
Do they start limiting you when you are taking decent coin off them or for another reason?

Ive been booted off a few now

I don't know why but im really not hyped for this event. I live 20 minutes from the arena but I was never going to pay for this event.

I mean, what kind of name value do we have except main event? Some Swedish fighters and Cirkunov?

I have a little action in Glover, but I'll guess I'll make my plays after the vivisection and then just look to live bet this.

There's no WMMA which, betting aside, is a bonus...

Not much international name value. It's a regional show for the euro market.

It's a bit like the UFC's version of bush leagues, most of these fighters are European guys they keep on the shelf strictly for these aboard events.

Yea I'm moving the days before the event so that makes a difference, but I'm not hyped at all either. I like Cirkunov, Munhoz and a bunch of the locals. Will probably watch Enkamp and Hermansson and possibly Till vs Ayari but probably not giving much of a crap about the rest of the card.

added:
1.725u hermansson -115

0.5u velickovic +115

0.5u akhmedov +225
0.3u akhmedov DEC +650

0.3u cirkunov KO +515
I know this betting thread only but bro WTF you doing betting in Omari? Abdul is s 100% lock and deff not going the dist. HEDGE NOW

I know this betting thread only but bro WTF you doing betting in Omari? Abdul is s 100% lock and deff not going the dist. HEDGE NOW

"100% lock"
200w.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back