UFN 108 - Swanson vs Lobov - Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holtzman, Barberena, Swanson are the safest plays on the card IMO.

I'd throw in Al too, but agreed.

All over Schnell as well with 3u on his ML and 1U ITD as the price is ridiculous for a finisher fighting a guy who's been finished in all of his losses. Schnell is aggressive and puts on a high pace. If the Sandoval who slowed down against Serrano shows up and this thing goes deep, he is going to drown.

Sanchez via points at $6

Iaquinta hasn't fought in 2 years. He's more technical than Sanches but Sanches gets the W when it goes to points more often than not, if only just.

I'd throw in Al too, but agreed.

All over Schnell as well with 3u on his ML and 1U ITD as the price is ridiculous for a finisher fighting a guy who's been finished in all of his losses. Schnell is aggressive and puts on a high pace. If the Sandoval who slowed down against Serrano shows up and this thing goes deep, he is going to drown.
I'd throw Al in if he wasn't coming of 2 year layoff/retirement, significant knee injury, contract issues. Diego is always underestimated.

So many tough fights to bet on this card

OSP vs De Lima
Alvey vs Leites
Moreno vs Ortiz
Taylor vs Penne
Lauzon vs Ray

i missed leites of all people (the one i wanted to see the most) at early weigh-in.. anyone see how he looked?

Yesterday Wineland-Dodson o2.5 was 1.70 (365bet). I bet the line and now is +140?

the o2.5 +140 and GTD +100?????

small bet on Wineland DEC +650 too. I'm hoping for a staring contest lol

Yesterday Wineland-Dodson o2.5 was 1.70 (365bet). I bet the line and now is +140?

Im taking that over without a doubt. Dodson could knock him out, but 2.40 is awesome.

Gotta bet more on OSP.
Lima is just not good plus he missed weight.

Yeah, he is charging 20$ for his picks.
Everybody is trying to sell their picks nowaydays, it looks like you don't even need yo profit to do it... lol
Buying picks is like using a Dildo even though you have Penis

Perry via points @5
Wineland via points @5.50
Sanches via points @6.00
Lobov via KO at @10
Stake $10, potential payout $22,500 Lol

Im taking that over without a doubt. Dodson could knock him out, but 2.40 is awesome.
They're obviously supposed to be the other way around. Hammering that is a surefire way to get limited...

What are your top plays for this event?

Not sure I have a top play. I think Ortiz's opening line was one of the best opening lines. I'm not surprised that he got up in the -200's. I think Artem/Cub ends ITD almost certainly, so I think -255 is fairly generous. I think a lot of people are discounting just how poor Artem's cardio is. Even if his chin holds up, I don't think his cardio does. I have a few underdog plays too: Schnell, Ellenberger, Lauzon, and smaller ones on Wineland, Dandois, Proctor. Proctor and Dandois are mainly for action as I definitely wouldn't play the other side, although I'm not crazy about playing them straight.

weird movement.

i'm now on o2.5 +160

They're obviously supposed to be the other way around. Hammering that is a surefire way to get limited...

No, it's not a mistake. In fact the o2.5 is 2.60 now LOL.

Couldn't pass up the over +160

Could be just like his fight vs lineker

Got 1u on +155. I may freeroll though if I get a chance since I could definitely see Wineland getting cracked.

And it's either a mistake or something crazy happened because fight goes to DEC is still favored over ITD. But they did pull the props

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back