UFN 107 pbp/discussion

YT00O.gif

9OiuH.gif

Good Luck All!

Mega Parlay

Corey Anderson v Jimi o 1.5 -150 + Alan Jouban v Gunnar Nelson O1.5 -210 + Brad Pickett + -140 + Arnold Allen v Makwan Amirkhani o2.5 -150 + Timothy Johnson -185 + Marc Diakiese -205 + Lucie Pudilova v Lina Lansberg o2.5 -260 + Lance Palmer v Andre Harrison o4.5 -160 at +3531

Sure thing! 1u

I never do these and think it will be fun LOL

can't wait to see barrosos head removed clean

Mega Parlay

Corey Anderson v Jimi o 1.5 -150 + Alan Jouban v Gunnar Nelson O1.5 -210 + Brad Pickett + -140 + Arnold Allen v Makwan Amirkhani o2.5 -150 + Timothy Johnson -185 + Marc Diakiese -205 + Lucie Pudilova v Lina Lansberg o2.5 -260 + Lance Palmer v Andre Harrison o4.5 -160 at +3531

Sure thing! 1u

I never do these and think it will be fun LOL
And how much it would pay out? my parlay is 80K worth xD

Plays are Scott, Allen, the dog in the chick fight, Johnson, Bangbros/Breese Over 1.5

A few parlays in there for hail mary's and a Picket/Vera ITD+Scott by decision parlay at +656

Soooo much better time for us Euro's, it's 18:20 here in Holland. Don't have to stay up past 6 am just to catch the main event, I can't keep doing that every week. Pc's motherboard is being replaced so I'm at my work pc right now.

I'm also probably going to miss Mass Effect Andromeda's launch date :(

Oh stop it. He doesn't look that bad on tape. Many guys looked worse. Watch Ngannou fights from 2 years back...
He's terrible man, nothing about his game impresses me. Very low level skills. Sloppy overly aggressive striking and terrible grappling. That 40 year old French guy with the 500 record was getting TD's on him lol. And you wanna pay juice? sorry but it makes no sense, Barroso is levels above Stewart.

LOL it shifted as i typed that, i thought i bet +540 and my bet didn't go thru cause sub dropped to +459

He's terrible man, nothing about his game impresses me. Very low level skills. Sloppy overly aggressive striking and terrible grappling. That 40 year old French guy with the 500 record was getting TD's on him lol. And you wanna pay juice? sorry but it makes no sense, Barroso is levels above Stewart.
Barroso:
-40 yrs old
-Slow
-Quits in his fights
-Jetlag
-Never finishes fights
-Post USADA
-Was controlled in the clinch in the 1st fight
-Stewarts hometown

im on landsberg, luque and scott ml +3.5 O2.5 and scott dec lol

good morning! I love this start time for the west coast! 1030 am, wake up and watch fightes hungover :D GL all!

good morning! I love this start time for the west coast! 1030 am, wake up and watch fightes hungover :D GL all!
Tell Gambling Bum that BArrosos head will be taken off clean

Like this post if Lansberg or Lansberg DEC would be a perfect beginning for your night!

on a lot of overs and decisions today. hoping for a boring card lol.

Back