UFN 106 - Belfort vs Gastelum - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
moraes rd 3 tempting me -- gonna go with "fight ends in rd3" on BM at +800, tho (v small)

@MMAjunkieJohn Did the air conditioners get installed?

@MMAjunkieJohn

Yes! And they feel great.

Anyone getting tempted by soto at +180? I may be but wanna hear other opinions

Hit his dec line at +220. Dk where it is now but yes, tempted to add a bit to his moneyline now that people are going bonkers on Yahya

The line movement on Barb/Dariush is probably down to rebel lion lol. He's pretty much the only person in the thread big on Beneil.

Hit his dec line at +220. Dk where it is now but yes, tempted to add a bit to his moneyline now that people are going bonkers on Yahya
if you had no action on soto yet, would you take +180 ML or +320 DEC...

holy moly Yahya is 8-2-1 in the UFC, thats shocking to me

I just cant get enough Tim Means. Loved him in the first fight, and after the first fight I love him even more. I am all in.

Barb, Means, Kelvin ITD = good times

That + Form dec and Lee = real good times

Those + Costa ITD, Shogun and a few overs = red panty night

200.webp

let Means get close to evens

Haven't fully decided on all the fights yet but I'm going big on the first fight backing Borrachinha. Mclellan is the worst fighter in the UFC

Haven't fully decided on all the fights yet but I'm going big on the first fight backing Borrachinha. Mclellan is the worst fighter in the UFC

I advise against it. Mclellan has taken advantage of grapplers who have gassed before, and Costa is the epitome of a grappler who gasses.

I'm pretty big on Soto..thinking he survives early on the mat and uses his superior boxing and stamina to pull away down the stretch.

I'M A FUCKING BETTING PIMP

ROCKING BET365 MINK

AND WITHOUT ME EVERYONE HERE GOES BROKE.

I'm hitting Soto for a unit. The only thing I'm sure of in this fight is that Soto will win round 3. I'll add if there's a good line for live betting, but I do think he could have success early as well by stalking and predicting shots. His slip and ripping is pretty impressive. Tanaka was too content to scramble and give his back with judo throws last fight, but I can only assume that Soto will know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back