UFN 106 - Belfort vs Gastelum - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall Muricans play the NSC bets if youre not on a Brazilian, feel like its gonna be like Canada.

Kelvin might murder Vitor, and if hes smart hell pull a Black Beast and shout out Vitor's wife afterwards. Shes fine as fuck and Vitor's dick is prob 80% softness fully erect with all the shit hes taken.

Yeah but he licks dem toes, Kelvin better be prepared to fill some big shoes

tumblr_oepcxpSfPA1rofocqo1_400.gif

t3_5xeeew

Lol at Bethe on main card over so many great prelim fights. Other than shitty WMMA, main card is awesome.

kafJGATmI1U1G.gif

Charlize Theron not impressed with Tybura.

giphy.gif

Damn, barboza vs dariush match is really exciting, pick em match 100%

I will write up a bd tomo but i strongly favour barb after tape review.

Got so many leans on this card, a lot of confident ones too. Don't think it will be a great card for dogs but there will be some very solid favourites that will cash easy. Not hard to predict how the lines will be set here.

My girl Bethe is easy money, I'll tell you that right now.

Got so many leans on this card, a lot of confident ones too. Don't think it will be a great card for dogs but there will be some very solid favourites that will cash easy. Not hard to predict how the lines will be set here.

My girl Bethe is easy money, I'll tell you that right now.
Yeah I've got four strong leans right off the bat. Very curious if the judges will favor Lee or Trinaldo, Trinaldo on a seven fight win streak but not a single wrestler in there

Yeah I've got four strong leans right off the bat. Very curious if the judges will favor Lee or Trinaldo, Trinaldo on a seven fight win streak but not a single wrestler in there
I think the Lee vs Trinaldo line will be pretty tight, I like Lee in this fight though, his wrestling and top control is no joke, I don't think Trinaldo will be able to handle it.

Good luck anyone betting Dariush in Brazil.

I'm playing Barboza decision. I think Barboza's chin and problems dealing with pressure are overblown. Ferg drowns EVERYONE with his pressure. And Dariush should've lost to MJ, it was obvious who the crisper, faster guy was. The fact that Barboza couldn't deal with MJ's speed isn't concerning to me, Dariush can't move and hit like that.

I think if you're gonna play Dariush, just play him itd. I think those Brazilian judges are gonna count every decent leg lick Barboza lands every bit as much as a head strike. And he's gonna throw a lot of them of course. I think the outcome of this fight in Brazil is Barboza by dec almost 50% of the time honestly, so his dec prop actually has value at +145. Not sure I like paying the juice on his ML though at -170. Need to think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back