UFN 103: Rodriguez vs. Penn - Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BuddyBrown

I have my dog there , give u a hip hop tip ! close name to one of RZA album.
Some PL books released great odds already. Will play Schev also .
Jesus I need some mma already even Sunday Fock the work .

Really hope this card is good for lb. Barring any significant line movements it's 100% a no bet from me. I'm not even going to bother with draft kings.
You sound like a broke pussy.

Random cards like this should give you an advantage over at least half of the entrants, as about half of us won't have time to watch tape on all of these random fighters.

Random cards like this should give you an advantage over at least half of the entrants, as about half of us won't have time to watch tape on all of these random fighters.
Yeah wtf man its like 3 bucks to enter DK lol taken it hella serious when youre scared to enter cause of lack of leans

I sound like a guy who recognizes that no one in the world has a good enough read on these bums to trust them with my money

Yeah wtf man its like 3 bucks to enter DK lol taken it hella serious when youre scared to enter cause of lack of leans
I normally play about $100ish per event. I withdrew all winnings at the end of the year. I'm not about to waste my time entering lineups when I don't have a read on nor care who's going to win

I normally play about $100ish per event. I withdrew all winnings at the end of the year. I'm not about to waste my time entering lineups when I don't have a read on nor care who's going to win
so just dont enter other events and stick to the 3 dollar Sherdog one lol if we end up needing one more person by sunday ill be generous enough to pm you my lineup so you can share the winnings and we can get a game going for this event

Puff Daddy sucks because of ruining Biggie songs but he does have a couple of nice ones himself to be fair. I'll be missing you is a classic.

Plus he was funny as fuck in get him to the greek

so just dont enter other events and stick to the 3 dollar Sherdog one lol if we end up needing one more person by sunday ill be generous enough to pm you my lineup so you can share the winnings and we can get a game going for this event
Not going to now out of spite. Fuck you both.

Charging $700 for a few months of your bets on the lines you open and not even profiting in 2016 says it all.
Yeah it's crazy, more crazy if you pay for it though. If a Handicapper can't turn a profit after a full year then it should be over, losing the last 2 out of 3 years is terrible.

Pussy or smart? I wouldn't touch any of these bum fights if they were on a proper card. This card is bottom of the barrel and a good chunk of fighters on it aren't anywhere near UFC level or trustworthy. My new years betting resolution is to be 100% disciplined this year.

My niqqa

to be fair to good rap music Big Pun had potential to be just as good and Capital Punishment is one of the best rap albums ever but the only dead rappers ever talked about are biggie and 2pac (who is over rated as fuck)

Don't forget Big L man, Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous is amazing. With Biggie, Ready to Die and Life After Death are classics for me.

Hip hop talk aside, not a great card and don't really see many spots for betting. Maybe Tony Martin if he gets to -200 or something and potentially baby Pettis + Lauzon. Other than that, not much I really like.

Really like the games album from a few years back cant remember what it called. Was it his debut album...

Don't forget Big L man, Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous is amazing. With Biggie, Ready to Die and Life After Death are classics for me.

Hip hop talk aside, not a great card and don't really see many spots for betting. Maybe Tony Martin if he gets to -200 or something and potentially baby Pettis + Lauzon. Other than that, not much I really like.
Yeah Big L was dope but even he gets some post death shout outs. Feels like no one ever mentions Big Pun at all, its a damn shame

All this talk about how this isn't a good betting card and despite agreeing i'll prob have like 15u at risk smh

I know but he can enter using my picks. He can keep the winnings
they put prices on fighters and you have to use a salary cap. Guess brick could just give you his username and pw though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back