UFN 103: Rodriguez vs. Penn - Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made a point on how pathetic you are.

The original point I was making when talking with Brick is you shouldn't judge someone on whether or not they watch tape, cause he has watched tape and made bets as atrocious as Perry over Jouban. If he wants to act like you can't be taken seriously without watching tape, that was the counter argument I laid out.

And than low and behold, the old guy with a family who hates his life so much he consistently fights with single 20 year olds on a forum has to join in.

Radiohead is the greatest band ever to me from my objective point of view. I'm allowed to have an opinion I can debate, seems pretty normal.

I make music using Logic Pro on my macbook. So let this be a lesson. You've assumed its laughable Kanye is a legend when you don't listen to rap. You assume I don't even play an instrument for literally no reason at all. You should do some self reflection man, you are one of the most braggadocious, ignorant people i've ever seen on here (trolling teens included).

And just one last time since months later you are still so ignorant you insist on acting correct, its FACT Kanye is a legend. Whether you like his music or not, anyone who isn't a complete retard like you and actually follows hip hop knows this. Its not debatable in the same way 2pac being a legend is not debatable
I know I am late to the game here, and it has nothing to do with capping fights, but as a hip-hop fan for 25 years, I had to weigh in...Biggie is a legend - that's fact. You may think Kanye is a legend, but that is definitely not a fact, it's an opinion; I disagree.
That said, I am nearing 40 and have a family, so I assume my opinion means nothing. lol

I know I am late to the game here, and it has nothing to do with capping fights, but as a hip-hop fan for 25 years, I had to weigh in...Biggie is a legend - that's fact. You may think Kanye is a legend, but that is definitely not a fact, it's an opinion; I disagree.
That said, I am nearing 40 and have a family, so I assume my opinion means nothing. lol
No it is fact. Kanye is a legend. Maybe cause you're old as dust you can't see that, but its fact I promise you

I saw this the other day and thought of Budden.

livw.jpg

last I checked, the odds on inside the distance (+511) were slightly better than sub (+500); just a heads up for everyone. That said, isn't there a chance BJ keeps it close? wouldn't we be better off just putting a small amount on his ML at close to +400 than inside at barely over 500?

I just dont see BJ winning a decision, he hasnt won in the octagon since 2010, he is a 100 years old and I just dont believe in his abolity to gameplan enough to win...

Can't see pic from work but I can assure you that house music festivals/concerts have the hottest women thus making it the least gay

What if I told you it was a picture of a bunch of hot chicks?

What if I told you it was a picture of a bunch of hot chicks?
Then I would applaud you for recognizing that even though the douchiest of dudes go to those things its a hot slut haven of epic proportions

Legend doesn't mean you have to make good music. Not to say he doesn't. But it's only part of the equation. Don't let it bother you tho, these Millenials today are as useless as a woman is to most Sherdoggers...

Legend doesn't mean you have to make good music. Not to say he doesn't. But it's only part of the equation. Don't let it bother you tho, these Millenials today are as useless as a woman is to most Sherdoggers...
idk man is there any legend who, personal preferences aside, didn't make good music?

Tim McGraw > rap. Anyone who disagrees with me is a :eek::eek::eek: and can catch these hands.

168640600-x600.jpg

People who are tempted to bet BJ, watch his last fight then this video from 1:00 onwards

Kanye has done more to move hiphop forward than Biggie imo. BIGs only notable album is Ready to Die whilst Kanye has atleast 4 or 5 classic albums and 2 or 3 excellent albums. Heck they may all be classics.

But lets get back to the betting talk.

I just dont see BJ winning a decision, he hasnt won in the octagon since 2010, he is a 100 years old and I just dont believe in his abolity to gameplan enough to win...

He's with Jacksons, he just has to follow what they set for him.

Kanye has done more to move hiphop forward than Biggie imo. BIGs only notable album is Ready to Die whilst Kanye has atleast 4 or 5 classic albums and 2 or 3 excellent albums. Heck they may all be classics.

Biggie is overrated (no troll)

No disrespect to Kanye but Life After Death is better than any of his albums IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back