UFN 102 pbp/spoilers/discussion

Man. Feels so good to bet a near -200 fighter. Then he just dominates from start to finish. EZ money. No stress. Good job Black Beast.

Man. Feels so good to bet a near -200 fighter. Then he just dominates from start to finish. EZ money. No stress. Good job Black Beast.
44056278.jpg

What. Was like watching Floyd Mayweather out there.

Well, if Floyd was fat n out of shape. And instead of throwing fast crisp combos he threw retarded kicks

and instead of doing no damage to his opponent, he finished him

damn fell asleep before the ME.. looks like i did not miss much entertainment wise at least :) glad BB came through for the thread

ended up about 1u and got some parlays carrying over for tonights card

Given that 65% of my ML bets are dogs, I'm very satisfied to be up 2u on a card where every single favorite won. Most of that was due to being huge on BB and going 3-2 on my over bets.

BB won for exactly the reason I (and many others) thought he would. There were almost no finishes possible for Shamil, and even had it gone to decision BB probably still would have won (due to Shamil getting warned for stalling, I'm pretty sure BB would have taken the 3rd). I don't know why Shamil didn't attack more... it's not like BB has any sick counters in his arsenal. He was too predictable sitting back and trying to time the takedowns. Had he mixed it up he could have cruised to a decision win.

what a fail.

i called this card "dog or pass", and there were 0 upsets.

what a fail.

i called this card "dog or pass", and there were 0 upsets.

I'm in the Mma analysis pick pool "toutmaster"

I'm like 20 points from the top 8 money spots.. so I said.. "even if I have 3-4 AMAZING events to close the year, I still might not cash... So are it.. blindly picking all 12 dogs!"

...0-12 lmao

I lost 50dollars because I had a crazy parlay with trator and smith included. It was high risk big reward combo but it didnt hit
My second parlay hit big time Janes/Derrick/Villante/Brown. Placed 100 dollars and won 700.

In big profit this year.. lets keep it going. parlays = big money

Ended up 4u so feeling fortunate. mainly due to BB and meerschaft or whatever he is called.

I researched and broke down every fight on this card and said should be underdog heaven lol

Broke even, got one parlay alive though :)

wow, that's a real fine line to walk and when I fighter is up 3-0 and is playing a counter game, it's pretty difficult for a referee to step in and fundamentally change the strategy and effectively the outcome. I'm not claiming that Big Dan was right or wrong or it potentially affected the outcome or that he was looking to stop the fight with the most minimal of ground and pound, but in that scenario I don't think you make a warning for timidity. After all, if that was timidity than Machida would have would have a shit load of losses on his record. All this isn't to say that the flight was boring as fuck and I couldn't stand the strategy, but you can't start taking points because the "just bleed" crowd wants to see the hometown boy get the knockout.
Its absurd

Especially since Shamil was setting up his takedowns which he was successful in doing

It wasnt like he was straight running, he was throwing a couple punches and changing levels

After Dan said that, in between rounds his corner told him "dont listen to him, fight your fight, you are winning every round"

Back