UFN 102 pbp/spoilers/discussion

BB might be my new favorite fighter. Hes very limited but he has a huge heart. Also appreciate his candidness

Well that saved my fucking night! Went into panic mode dropped 5u on a Villante + Anderson + Ngannou + BB parlay at +254

hit the same shit, was sure someone was gonna shit the bed, thought it would be villante.

POTN: ngannou + meerschaert, IMO. (sorry, anderson, no)

FOTN: villante + safarov (honorable mention burgos+trator)

(IMO)

Thank god for Black Beast and +3.5's tonight.

wow, that's a real fine line to walk and when I fighter is up 3-0 and is playing a counter game, it's pretty difficult for a referee to step in and fundamentally change the strategy and effectively the outcome. I'm not claiming that Big Dan was right or wrong or it potentially affected the outcome or that he was looking to stop the fight with the most minimal of ground and pound, but in that scenario I don't think you make a warning for timidity. After all, if that was timidity than Machida would have would have a shit load of losses on his record. All this isn't to say that the flight was boring as fuck and I couldn't stand the strategy, but you can't start taking points because the "just bleed" crowd wants to see the hometown boy get the knockout.

He also needs to consider it's 2 HW's in a 5 round fight and who need to pace themselves. I agree Mirg was likely reacting to the crowd's boos like the shitty ref he is.

Up half a unit. Fuck you perez and you yoder would have been 3 units if they didnt show terrible fight iq. Bb winning was the most important result tho keeps the cowboy parlay alive. 12 hrs betting tomo boxing then ufc

shamil isn't gassing like that tho

I thought that he was slowing down considerably… A big man's gas tank empties extremely rapidly when they're forced into prolonged grappling exchanges and I thought Abdur was faltering. What's more, my faith was in TBB because he fights with such a cool, calm and collective demeanor that it allows him to not expend much energy and still have ferocious power at the end of the fight. While not as skilled, the style that Lewis implements is very James Toney-esque in that it looks like they could literally take a nap during the match. The ability to be calm under fire is an amazing advantage.

By the way, glad it worked out for you brother!

I thought that he was slowing down considerably… A big man's gas tank empties extremely rapidly when they're forced into prolonged grappling exchanges and I thought Abdur was faltering. What's more, my faith was in TBB because he fights with such a cool, calm and collective demeanor that it allows him to not expend much energy and still have ferocious power at the end of the fight. While not as skilled, the style that Lewis implements is very James Toney-esque in that it looks like they could literally take a nap during the match. The ability to be calm under fire is an amazing advantage.

By the way, glad it worked out for you brother!

Just to add to that, Lewis has fought like that pre-UFC. I remember watching him vs. Rosholt on AXS and he just outlasted Rosholt who seemed way gassed and frustrated that he couldn't mount an offense besides neutralizing.

congrats to everyone who won. alot of asses were saved in that last fight including my own. To those who lost let's make a comeback tomorrow and turn that shit around.

Just to add to that, Lewis has fought like that pre-UFC. I remember watching him vs. Rosholt on AXS and he just outlasted Rosholt who seemed way gassed and frustrated that he couldn't mount an offense besides neutralizing.

Yep.you're exactly right O & that's what I was telling EZ earlier.

Up 6 units. The run I have been on has been pretty incredible.

I have a alright +4280 parlay still alive as well as the squarest +1380 parlay you'll ever see haha. Might post them in a bit if I get a chance.

He also needs to consider it's 2 HW's in a 5 round fight and who need to pace themselves. I agree Mirg was likely reacting to the crowd's boos like the shitty ref he is.

Absolutely, I meant to make that point. It's difficult enough for the heavies to go three rounds, much less a full five while exerting enough energy to strike, counter, and effectively defend yourself from incoming bombs.

___

Nevertheless, this was a terrible fucking event and I'm glad it's over! Like capital EZ said , "I just want to turn the page" to tomorrow. Hopefully the last fight did enough to keep everyone from losing their shirts and now upwards and onwards to tomorrow.

Night fellas!

5d still hasn't graded 5d live bets on lewis-shamil ><

POTN: ngannou + meerschaert, IMO. (sorry, anderson, no)

FOTN: villante + safarov (honorable mention burgos+trator)

(IMO)
e8414147eca24d509e7cd2f41f90e49e.png

Back