UFN 102 pbp/spoilers/discussion

Who would have thought lewis would have had the better cardio.

he played possum till round 4....

That livebet on R4-5 @ +750 managed to pull me back in a small profit after a shitty night of betting. Always nice to get in the black on the last one.

Goodnight fellas, see y'all tomorrow.

+3 units for tonight thats not bad for a night i dint go big at all

Who would have thought lewis would have had the better cardio.

That chicken wing, beer, and weed diet doing wonders for BB.

Gonna go celebrate in the hood in Houston, have a good night folks.

nice £250 profit for tonight and my big parlays are still alive for tomorrow.

Ngannou vs Derrick Lewis for the title of Black Beast.

Predator dreads are gone. Lewis nearly flopped vs Shamil. It's only right

Well that saved my fucking night! Went into panic mode dropped 5u on a Villante + Anderson + Ngannou + BB parlay at +254

Gray Maynard is losing his shit right now

Mirgliota needs to stfu

Dude is taking him down and winning easy

Why the fuck would he change his gameplan

wow, that's a real fine line to walk and when I fighter is up 3-0 and is playing a counter game, it's pretty difficult for a referee to step in and fundamentally change the strategy and effectively the outcome. I'm not claiming that Big Dan was right or wrong or it potentially affected the outcome or that he was looking to stop the fight with the most minimal of ground and pound, but in that scenario I don't think you make a warning for timidity. After all, if that was timidity than Machida would have would have a shit load of losses on his record. All this isn't to say that the flight was boring as fuck and I couldn't stand the strategy, but you can't start taking points because the "just bleed" crowd wants to see the hometown boy get the knockout.

Back