UFN 102 pbp/spoilers/discussion

Hey anyone encountered this on unibet? I'm trying to place a bet and it keeps saying bet couldn't be placed and login again...

lets go! 24 fights in 2 days

200.gif

Hey anyone encountered this on unibet? I'm trying to place a bet and it keeps saying bet couldn't be placed and login again...

sometimes.. usually logout>login works

yeah be careful with that i placed two bets that way when i did not want to. I placed one and couldn't had to place it again. afterwards it placed two.

yeah think Ive had that issue a couple of times

No live bet showing on these prelim's for unibet sadly, only the main card or last 4 fights are.

Think its going to be like that for most of the other bookies but keep checking.

Need to cash in this event so I could go lil bit bigger tomorrow. Jon tuck and tim johnson robberies are still right in the feels. It hurts me every time I think about it. #fml

No live bet showing on these prelim's for unibet sadly, only the main card or last 4 fights are.

Think its going to be like that for most of the other bookies but keep checking.

Hoping pp have it or ill go to bed until main card starts

Damn people smashing berish line what the fuckkkkkk confidence decrease on janes. fuck this I have janes inmy first parlay1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Berish DEC +900@ unibet

had to throw a few peanuts on that :)

I took Berish dec +800 and goes to dec +210. Two shit grapplers, surely the chances of ugly 15 min fight are a bit better than that

I took Berish dec +800 and goes to dec +210. Two shit grapplers, surely the chances of ugly 15 min fight are a bit better than that
berish is terrible. janes going to control the grapllin exchanges

berish is terrible. janes going to control the grapllin exchanges
In like the 2 fights combined I could find of these guys neither impressed. I have a whopping.2u at stake here. When im the ultimate degen and only have that much on this one, you know its the highest level of weird fight

Back