Ufc'sTill vs Mvp page

thehyena

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
been watching a lot of Mvps fights and Tills fights recently. I really wonder who in the UFC can hold him down or catch him in the stand up. Very hard to figure out how he will be beat 1 day, he is in great shape and freakishly fast. Till is a big tuff 170 who is the same age and also undefeated, maybe the only guy who seems to match up with him ok? What do you think? I don't know about MVPS contract with Bellator but really hope UFC is trying to get this guy.

MVP has really good striking, fo sho, but I have yet to see him fight someone with legit wrestling.

I'm waiting until MVP fights anyone remotely close to "top comp" before I pass judgment. His claim to fame is knocking out/fracturing the skull of a 38 year old former Chute Boxe fighter with a 50/50 record. I'm anxious to see how he stacks up though.

MVP has to go to the UFC.

I think this guy has some really underated power ala Anderson Silva, who can KO woth a straight while backpedaling. Very good technique to generate power

MVP x Wonderboy or MVP x Till are the 2 cross over Bellator fights I would choose to see.

Such a shame MVP isn't in the UFC and instead in Bellator where their most notable fighters rarely fight i.e MVP, Rory, and now Mousasi who has one fight in 6 months and wont fight until May.

I will be disappointed as a fight fan if MVP doesn’t make it into the UFC soon. I want to see him tested against the best.

MVP just needs to fight already.

People want to see this dude fight but dude ain't fighting. Dude seems very injury prone.

MVP is a myth.

A showoff who is content fighting part-time plumbers who allow him to look like Anderson Silva. He would be soundly controlled by any decent wrestler, and ducked Paul Daley.

MVP has looked like crap in his two bouts against above average competition. Gonzalez is a good fighter and....he looked like crap.

Burrell was a recent UFC burnout and again, Page looked...not very good there even in victory.

He has fought cans his whole career, people thought Hall was somwthing special when he was slaughtering cans with flashy shit too and look how that turned out. Now hes crushing cans in boxing instead of MMA.

MVP just needs to fight already.

People want to see this dude fight but dude ain't fighting. Dude seems very injury prone.

He hasnt been injured, he has had two boxing matches in a row.

Heard hes coming back for Bellator 200 but I'll believe it when I see it.

MVP is happy crushing cans in Bellator. There was an interview last year where he basically said he is happy with his level of competition

MVP has really good striking, fo sho, but I have yet to see him fight someone with legit wrestling.

He got wrestled for a round by fricken Cyborg...I have seen enough to know where i'd put his stock in that department,very low.If they weren't protecting him he'd have some losses imo.

Not to mention held against the fence for a lot of time vs Burrell.

Edit: I think Till would destroy MVP

MVP has to go to the UFC.

I think this guy has some really underated power ala Anderson Silva, who can KO woth a straight while backpedaling. Very good technique to generate power
I think people compared him to Anderson for 2 reasons Black skinny. But theY both showboat, but Anderson would fight in the pocket and counters were the best in MMA, page is all about constant movement in and out in the blink of an eye.

MVP is such a confusing fraud, he's been in bellator for 4 years and he's fought absolutely nobody but people keep carrying on like he's some great world beater.
He's insanely overrated and has no interest in fighting any legit opponents, ever. He's content with fighting cans or former lightweights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back