UFC's power couple looking fresh and ready to go

Conor looks to be in pretty good shape for just giving birth

If you didn't mean it the way I thought you did then I'm sorry.

Ive seen comments like this over the board for a long time and I'm always just like why does it matter to you guys? Like,
- I wonder if hes wearing socks under those shoes?
- Why does he always button the top of his shirt?
- Why are his pants so tight?
- Is that shirt too small?

Honest question sure, but these people are just trying to be smartasses with little remarks like these.
that's why you shouldn't judge people. its funny how you instantly interpreted what he commented as him being a smartass. people like you are partly why we can never have civil discussions on here. you're so quick to call people out that you are actually the one acting like a prick fyi.

What chance does anyone have when he looks this fresh and happy. Most fighters mope around the house and take out their frustration on their significant other (Rumble, Browne, to name a few).

Life is good when you are the best at what you do. I'm speaking from experience too.

idk nate diaz whooped him pretty good though.

What chance does anyone have when he looks this fresh and happy. Most fighters mope around the house and take out their frustration on their significant other (Rumble, Browne, to name a few).

Life is good when you are the best at what you do. I'm speaking from experience too.

Why is the girl driving?

I have to deconstruct this post because I'm lost.

What chance..... what chance are you referring to? Chance on what? And does the way you look at that point in time (as it is a photo, and even miserable pricks look fresh and happy once every while) alter the chance? We're ignoring the photo's where he's a drunken madman and a hyperagressive teenage bully? And where in the world did you get the wisdom that 'most fighters mope around the house' and beat up their better halves?

Life is not per se 'good' is you are the best at what you do. People like Diaz' and Rumble don't particularly like fighting, and there are numerous other examples within and outside of MMA. And I'm curious, what is it you are the best in the world in, as you say you are speaking from experience? There is no sense at all to be made here. If posting McGregor pictures online makes you happy, that's fine.

Not very good at retiring, are you

that's why you shouldn't judge people. its funny how you instantly interpreted what he commented as him being a smartass. people like you are partly why we can never have civil discussions on here. you're so quick to call people out that you are actually the one acting like a prick fyi.
LOL okay.

I apologized and this is making you no better. People like you are the reason. I know when I made a mistake and I can admit it, I bet you wouldn't be able to.

Plus that's far from "calling someone out". He asked a question, and I asked a question. I even answered his question. Why do Europeans button the top of their shirts? Because they feel like it and believe it looks better. Simple as that.

Last edited:
If you didn't mean it the way I thought you did then I'm sorry.

Ive seen comments like this over the board for a long time and I'm always just like why does it matter to you guys? Like,
- I wonder if hes wearing socks under those shoes?
- Why does he always button the top of his shirt?
- Why are his pants so tight?
- Is that shirt too small?

Honest question sure, but these people are just trying to be smartasses with little remarks like these.
Nah, I have a couple of good friends from Scotland, and they are always buttoning up the top also.

It's a cultural difference. To me it's uncomfortable. But to them it's just normal, and not uncomfortable.

Back