UFC's Jake Ellenberger finds out the hard way: Kids throw the darnedest things

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As a career fighter, Jake Ellenberger has taken all kinds of bumps and bruises, breaks and cuts.

But earlier this week, he found out being a dad comes with its share of injuries, as well. Ellenberger (31-13 MMA, 10-9 UFC), a longtime UFC welterweight, posted on his Instagram account that he was headed to the emergency room for an eye injury – and not from an errant finger or precise punch.

Ellenberger took an iPad Mini to the face when he said his son threw it. The veteran fighter went so far as to say he thought he “was going to lose an eye.”

Just a month ago, he was posting happier pictures of himself with his son. And it stands to reason future photos will be taken when that iPad Mini and other hurlable objects are out of reach.

Ellenberger has not yet provided an update of just what the doctors told him at the emergency room. He does not currently have a fight scheduled.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/ufcs-j...-the-hard-way-kids-throw-the-darnedest-things

His chin has deteriorated, even his son is putting him out.

I am surprised that he woke up from that elbow Mike Perry fucked him up with

Ysg6u2AvFayti.gif

He's lucky Jake Shields didn't throw it. Dude could have died.

Jeezuz

My kids never jacked my shit up like dat.

Bergers kidz throwin' spinning I-Pad shit.

Last edited:
AKA .. " I tripped and fell into a door knob" .. someone should reach out to him .. give him a hotline to call

Man that kid got some issues.
Throwing hard things on your dad's face isn't normal.
Would been very serious if the eye got hit.

He's lucky it was just a iPad mini and not a bigger tablet or it would have been head clean off

Jakes, Platinum Effect syndrome has reached full blown stage three...

IMG_0058.GIF

kid is confirmed Platinum Perry fan! Platinum almost sent him to the grave, his son sent him to the ER... damn..

So I guys him and Li jingliang won't fight in UFC China then.

Back