UFC's A level athletes demonstrate how easy basketball and ball games in general are

That was horrible form, lucky bounce. He gets stuffed by any high school player in the nation.
he's got nothing on Mr Perfect
giphy.gif

To be fair Darko is notorious for being the worst player to ever enter the NBA and the biggest bust in history.
He was talented enough to be seen as a promising up and coming guy and to be one of the first picks in that draft, but i understand what you're saying. To shertards, he still should've murdered this serbian random guy..

So? Jumping out of a pool of water is 100x easier than jumping on sand. Here's a 10,000 lbs sea panda jumping 20 ft out of the water. Now put this thing on sand and see how high it can jump.

w4cdquspufkz.jpg

Does the whale get tested for PEDs......?

Didn't think so.

you mean like this A level athlete? 13 year pro in the NFL?
44725.jpg

oh look, i think i found out how to become an A level athlete. just have testosterone over 6 times the normal amount.
a5ca878b9e217c0a5967265820436ab1.png

9241f2889aaa9009e4346acd87266433.png

yet somehow that didn't help him, being an A level athlete and having the testosterone of an African bull elephant. this African comedian must be an A++ level athlete.
XoV8ng.gif

<21>
F/G/H level by nfl/nbl/baseball standards

A/B/C level by mma standards
giphy.gif

DqUrUVw.gif

BUEzhy4.gif

brendan-schaub_mirko-crocop.gif

travis-browne-3.gif

f22NWm5.gif

He was talented enough to be seen as a promising up and coming guy and to be one of the first picks in that draft, but i understand what you're saying. To shertards, he still should've murdered this serbian random guy..
That and a lot of the taller NBA players aren't all that athletic and most are uncoordinated.

Does the whale get tested for PEDs......?

Didn't think so.

Neither do large land mammals like elephants and hippos and they still can't jump worth shit, not to mention they're much smaller than sea animals.

Jumping in water is much, much easier than jumping on land, and let me educate you on the why:

The effective resistance experienced by an object moving in a viscous medium (e.g. air or water) is determined by two factors:

(1). Viscous drag force F, which makes moving more difficult
(2). Buoyancy B, which makes moving easier

Effective resistance = Viscous drag/Buoyancy ------ [Equation 1]

F in (1) is given by the Navier-Stokes equation:

F = 0.5*rho*C_d*A -------- [Equation 2], where:

rho = density of medium, C_d = drag coefficient and A = cross-section of the object.

0.5 cancels out, A is the same for both water and air for a given person, rho is 1000kg/m^3 for water and 1kg/m^3 for air, the drag coefficient C_d of water is 100x lower than for air (lamina drag for water vs. turbulent drag for air). Subbing these quantities into [Equation 2], we get:

F_air/F_water = (rho_air/rho_water) * (C_d_air/C_d_water) = (1/1000) * (100) = 1/10

i.e. the viscous drag in air is 1/10th that of water. Now buoyancy B is given by: B = volume * rho, so for person of given volume, buoyancy scales linearly with density rho, meaning the denser the medium, the more buoyancy force the person experiences. The ratio of buoyancy forces for air and water is:

B_air/B_water = rho_air/rho_water = 1/1000

Therefore according to [Equation 1]:

Effective resistance in air/Effective resistance in water = Ratio of viscous drag/ratio of buoyancy = 1/10/(1/1000)
= 1/10 * 1000 = 100

i.e., it is 100 times harder to move through air than it is to move through water.

So? Jumping out of a pool of water is 100x easier than jumping on sand. Here's a 10,000 lbs sea panda jumping 20 ft out of the water. Now put this thing on sand and see how high it can jump.

w4cdquspufkz.jpg

The minute you get a 1 lbs crab to jump 20 ft out of the water we can talk :)

The minute you get a 1 lbs crab to jump 20 ft out of the water we can talk :)

Orcas weigh several times as much as the largest land animals (elephants, hippos). How high do you think large land animals jump?

Jumping in water is 100x easier than jumping on land as I have demonstrated mathematically above.

You should probably do more research before you make threads like this, calling Darko a "top guy of the NBA" is just flat out wrong.

w4cdquspufkz.jpg

Not to mention the fact this orca almost assuredly isn't using psoriasis cream either.

Neither do large land mammals like elephants and hippos and they still can't jump worth shit, not to mention they're much smaller than sea animals.

Jumping in water is much, much easier than jumping on land, and let me educate you on the why:

The effective resistance experienced by an object moving in a viscous medium (e.g. air or water) is determined by two factors:

(1). Viscous drag force F, which makes moving more difficult
(2). Buoyancy B, which makes moving easier

Effective resistance = Viscous drag/Buoyancy ------ [Equation 1]

F in (1) is given by the Navier-Stokes equation:

F = 0.5*rho*C_d*A -------- [Equation 2], where:

rho = density of medium, C_d = drag coefficient and A = cross-section of the object.

0.5 cancels out, A is the same for both water and air for a given person, rho is 1000kg/m^3 for water and 1kg/m^3 for air, the drag coefficient C_d of water is 100x lower than for air (lamina drag for water vs. turbulent drag for air). Subbing these quantities into [Equation 2], we get:

F_air/F_water = (rho_air/rho_water) * (C_d_air/C_d_water) = (1/1000) * (100) = 1/10

i.e. the viscous drag in air is 1/10th that of water. Now buoyancy B is given by: B = volume * rho, so for person of given volume, buoyancy scales linearly with density rho, meaning the denser the medium, the more buoyancy force the person experiences. The ratio of buoyancy forces for air and water is:

B_air/B_water = rho_air/rho_water = 1/1000

Effective resistance in air/Effective resistance in water = Ratio of viscous drag/ratio of buoyancy = 1/10/(1/1000)
= 1/10 * 1000 = 100

i.e., it is 100 times harder to move through air than it is to move through water.

giphy.gif

Check that nasty Elbow from an A level futbol player ..

84174521.gif
In all of the births I have seen, never once have I seen a woman in labor go through the excruciating amount of pain a pro soccer player experiences when someone lightly brushes their leg.

i.e.,
it is 100 times harder to move through air than it is to move through water.
I cant believe I read all this shit... holyshit.
<bball1>

molecules can be ez moved (air) = easy
water is "thicker"/dense = more effort (moving the molecules)

fuck you

edit: maybe Im wrong ... come at me gaybro.

I cant believe I read all this shit... holyshit.
<bball1>

molecules can be ez moved (air) = easy
water is "thicker"/dense = more effort

fuck you

edit: maybe Im wrong ... come at me gaybro.

Wrong. Air molecules have highly turbulent flow being more or less an idea gas and therefore much higher kinetic energy than water molecules (slow lamina flow).

What do you think causes drag? The transfer of momentum when molecules/atoms of 2 objects interact. Air and water molecules collide and 'bounce off' you as you traverse through the mediums, and these collisions impart forces upon you that act to impede your motion.

Air molecules have much higher kinetic energy compared to water molecules, and therefore transfer far more energy onto your body, generating much greater drag.

And remember, air is mostly oxygen and nitrogen, O2 and N2, which have molecular mass 32 and 14. Water is H2O, with molecular mass 18, so air molecules are not only much faster on average than water molecules, they're also far more massive, giving rise to more impactful collisions and greater drag.

Why do you think large land animals like elephants and hippos that weigh a fraction of whales cannot jump 20 feet into the air like whales can? If Conor McGregor jumps in water he would clear a 6' pool easily.

This is why the American education system is failing. Saddens me to no end.

GSP has killer gymnastics skillz

D level athlete. Compare him to an A level athlete, and remember, women have 25%-30% lesser lower body strength on average then men due to sexual dimorphism. You don't see men doing this because A level male athletes would jump so high they'd fall and hurt themselves.

giphy.gif

Wrong. Air molecules have highly turbulent flow being more or less an idea gas and therefore much higher kinetic energy than water molecules (slow lamina flow).

What do you think causes drag? The transfer of momentum when molecules/atoms of 2 objects interact. Air and water molecules collide and 'bounce off' you as you traverse through the mediums, and these collisions impart forces upon you that act to impede your motion.

Air molecules have much higher kinetic energy compared to water molecules, and therefore transfer far more energy onto your body, generating much greater drag.

And remember, air is mostly oxygen and nitrogen, O2 and N2, which have molecular mass 32 and 14. Water is H2O, with molecular mass 18, so air molecules are not only much faster on average than water molecules, they're also far more massive, giving rise to more impactful collisions and greater drag.

Why do you think large land animals like elephants and hippos that weigh a fraction of whales cannot jump 20 feet into the air like whales can?

This is why the American education system is failing. Saddens me to no end.

lol
<{1-17}>

I told you I might be wrong, but I dont give a shit if you are right.

<{chips}>
Im too lazy to see if you are full of shit.

Learn to keep it short.
<Prem974>

ps:
<{1-7}>

Back