UFC300 - George St.Pierre VS Conor McGregor ???

I love GSP but we're going to see why he was severely tiny for WW. Mcgregor is still in his prime and probably is only getting better, GSP was at the top but how much better can he get? As hard as it is for me to say, Mcgregor would be at an advantage in the standup.

I love GSP but we're going to see why he was severely tiny for WW. Mcgregor is still in his prime and probably is only getting better, GSP was at the top but how much better can he get? As hard as it is for me to say, Mcgregor would be at an advantage in the standup.
No doubt the standup would belong to McGregor IMO anyways but GSP game plans like few others and I believe he quickly gets McGregor down.

Or GSP just gets slept on the first punch lol.
Looks like you were having a McGregor wet dream after playing with your McGregor action figure doll. GSP was the best WW in the UFC for roughly a decade and had 9 successful UFC WW title defenses. GSP also came out of retirement to win the MW belt. McGregor has zero successful title defenses at any weight class. His record at WW in the UFC is 2 - 1 which included a submission loss to 10 day notice Nate Diaz who was never ranked at WW, a split decision win over Nate Diaz and a TKO finish over a well past his prime Cowboy Cerrone during a 6 fight losing streak, which included 4 KO / TKO losses, 1 submission loss and 1 decision loss. McGregor is a nobody at WW. McGregor's only real legacy is at 145. He is 1 - 3 at 155 and hasn't won a fight at 155 since November 2016. It seems like you are more into the emotional side of things rather than the factual side of things...

Last edited:
I have a few close friends who work in the ufc and they’re saying it’s Pereira vs Izzy for UFC300

Im always up for watching Conor get dismantled, but I just don't see it. We're not going to see GSP in the cage again.

conor first round ko

that titanium shin is coming after peahead and bathtub boy next

Back