UFC ( WME ) Would Have Got The Fedor Deal Done !

If WME Owned UFC 10 years ago would Fedor have been signed to the UFC ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MRDOG

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With the recent news of the new M-1 and UFC partnership I believe that if WME had been the owners of UFC 10 years ago we would have seen Fedor in the UFC.

Do you think WME could have got the deal done that alluded Dana and the Fertitta brothers for years ?

Dana and Vadim Finkeldink working together.....

tenor.gif

With new ownership allowing the cross-promotion to take place, along with the McGregor circus, I wouldn't doubt a Fedor showing now.

It all depends on how flexible WME was going to let Fedor be.

White wanted Fedor completely locked up under contract and Fedor simply didn’t want that. He wouldn’t have even been allowed to compete in sambo (which he loved to do at that time).

As shady as Vadim was, he gave Fedor the freedom he was looking for.

Fedor ducked the US for as long as possible for a reason! Also he loses to jones inside the distance 10 out of 10 times. Fight me sherdog!

Nope. Dana isnt the guy to negotiate that and dana doesn't stay out of anything.

It all depends on how flexible WME was going to let Fedor be.

White wanted Fedor completely locked up under contract and Fedor simply didn’t want that. He wouldn’t have even been allowed to compete in sambo (which he loved to do at that time).

As shady as Vadim was, he gave Fedor the freedom he was looking for.
The ol " we own you till you inevitabley lose in which well shit all over you and then cut you when we please".

very likely

would have easily got scammed as they are clueless casuals

Maybe with Vadim. Definitely not with Jerry Millen.

Does anybody remember what payday Fedor got offered by the UFC back then?

Last edited:
Fedor ducked the US for as long as possible for a reason! Also he loses to jones inside the distance 10 out of 10 times. Fight me sherdog!
Thats why dana offered him so so much money. He kills jones 10 out of 10 if he were prime.

Thats why dana offered him so so much money. He kills jones 10 out of 10 if he were prime.
Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. DC also beats the ever loving shit out of him 8/10 times<JonesDXSuckIt>

Watching how badly the fake GOAT Stipe got destroyed by DC in 1 round makes it even more clear that prime Fedor beats them all.

Imagine DC vs Fedor for The Heavy Weight Title Belt !!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back