UFC/WME chose to pay/sign 38 year old USADA Jacare over 5 fight win streak 32 year old USADA Mousasi

Uhm the Ufc offered Mousasi a contract and had another offer on the table.

Mousasi chose Bellator for other reasons besides money
Thats not true. Mousasi said that the UFC did try to make him happy with small concessions but they couldn't budge on the all important money issue. If they had another offer on the table, it would only come with extra Reebok coupons.

I might be bias picking Moose. But I think he had a better shot at getting the belt over Jacare. But neither are a huge draw. Pumped for Mousasi fight Friday!!!

How does Mousasi know what UFC paid Jacare to resign?

And "USADA" Jacare had POTN wins over Vitor and Boetsch and almost beat Romero (personally I scored it a draw, but it was close). Guy loses to Whittaker, who has been amazing, and suddenly its "oh must be USADA".

But even if Jacare was paid more than Mousasi it was because he was the #2 in the division and was 7-1 in the UFC with that 1 loss being a close split to the #1 contender. Hindsight is 20/20 but Jacare was and could still be a top guy in the MW division even after losing to Whittaker.

well the last bellator ppv had 3 title fights, fedor, mir, sonnen and wandi, but couldn't break 100k.

Now with Mousasi, UFC fucked up big time, because Bellator ppvs are going to crack the 100k.

Fedor vs Nelson, Sonnen vs Tito, Mousasi vs Carvaldo + 4 title fights. It will be huge.

In hindsight maybe. At the time, Jacare was ranked higher, had a dominant win over Mousasi, was more popular than him, and was on the verge of getting the belt.
They are 1-1, with Moose not wanting to take the fight. There's numerous videos of them hanging out. He honestly considers Jacare a friend. Jacare is not more popular than Moose. Moose beat him in Japan for that MW belt. Moose got a Strikeforce belt and was one of the most talked about signings for SF. He was also one who was considered to be a next UFC champ. If I'm not mistaken he always opens as the favorite in his fights with anyone.

UFC is not letting a draw go to bellator

Moose was not a draw and never tried to be a draw

His career trajectory is all on him
He gets a ton of interviews. They even did that skit with him telling jokes. He's a much bigger draw than Jacare, people know Jacare and they know what to expect, but Moose has done all those UFC shows they have now. A ton of episodes with Karen on her podcast of whatever it is. He's actually one of the more talked about European fighters, easily.

This whole practice of calling Jacare a cheater needs to result in dubs.

Hey ding-dongs, Jacare is 2-1 under USADA. He absolutely crushed Belfort and Boetsch in the first round. Whittaker beat him, and now he's a bum?

Do you morons realize Whittaker is on a historic 8 fight win streak, arguably the most impressive in the history of the middleweight division?

FFS

Nah I hate onthe UFC A LOT

But I think Moose outpriced himself on purpose

Easier dough in Bellator

The offer wasn't as good?
Tell me what the UFC offered him then

"Letting him go" insinuates the UFC have a choice in the matter, it's completely up to the fighter as a free agent

Money isn't the only factor
For example...Gegard listed being given more of the spotlight in Bellator due to the lack of stars in the org as one of his reasons, for all we know Rory could feel the same and the UFC's offer could have been just as good or slightly better.

I think money is not everything when a fighter pick a promotion.
Based on the California AC, Ben Henderson got paid 50K for his last fight in Bellator.
The whole card had a pay out of approx 550K.

The ufc is a joke for not wanting to pay guys like mousasi and rory but paying 500k for cm punks debut.

Thats the kind of shit that really rustles my jimmies. Bunch of maricons

Because UFC fighters have traditionally been held accountable for their "tact" by UFC fans....

??
Do you think guys like Tito or Randy or Moose could not fight in the UFC anymore. They are the boss and if you cross a line and have leas tact than they allow (by the way they let them go pretty far) the UFC holds them accountable.

Microsoft invested in Apple to help deflect antitrust proceedings.

Back