UFC without Dana White (Speculation)

Without Dana and Rogan a lot of fans will lose interest in MMA almost no fighters know how to promote themselves.

What promotion do they do for the fighters these days? I haven't carried pay television is years, so I don't see commercials for events and such on Netflix/Hulu/Prime.

This is the face of the brand..
<31>

I wouldn't have a problem seeing him go. He's supposed to promote, yet criticises fighters more than we do on Sherdog.

One thing I know is that if Dana was posting on Sherdog he would be banned for fighter bashing.

It would be interesting to see what UFC would be like with someone professional running it. The Frittatas did a good job keeping him in check, and now the current owners are too lazy to find a more suitable replacement.

This is less funny than you think it is

dc4.jpg

I personally like Dana, he talks shit to a bunch of entitled athletes. Someone needs to do it, we'd have a lot more Jon Fitch's if it wasn't for Dana putting fighters on blast.

What promotion do they do for the fighters these days? I haven't carried pay television is years, so I don't see commercials for events and such on Netflix/Hulu/Prime.
These days podcasts and shows are used for that. Pre title fight Ngannou hype was the most recent classic example.

dana was better when he could play the bad cop to lorenzo's good cop. but with WME they dont seem to have a similar overarching strategy.

the ufc will just become more cash grabs and politically correct. so maybe dana is good influence despite being terrible
Who do you think is pushing these cash grabs? WME probably wouldn't pick a guy who was given a USADA exemption and still tested positive as their cash cow.

Dana wants to cash as much as he can and doesn't give a fuck about the future. I doubt he plans to be doing this too much longer.

I personally like Dana, he talks shit to a bunch of entitled athletes. Someone needs to do it, we'd have a lot more Jon Fitch's if it wasn't for Dana putting fighters on blast.
Why doesn't he introduce the yellow card rule like they had in Pride (or something similar). He shouldn't publicly criticise a fighter for trying to win just because it's a boring style of winning. I don't think Dana gives a shit about the fighters that went all out brawling and will no doubt end up with related health issues in the future.

Dana wants to be fired so he can get his golden parachute and finally work full time on Zuffa Boxing with his friends - the Fertitta bros.

Dana White is a hack and pretty much anyone with millionaire backers like the Fertitas could do what he's done.......better.

This guy owns Conor

Let him run teh human cockfighting ring 816E4040-0C74-43C7-86A3-29C4BD0BE904.jpeg

Dana is fun but honestly the guy needs a timeout.
Just imagine him going away a few years no one gesrs from him and then he comes back with new energy and ideas

I hope UFC dies and Bellator and Scott Cooker take over the game.

Yeah, Coker would get rid of this circus. Who wants to see BS fights like Cormier vs Lesnar or Bisping vs GSP when you can get Kimbo vs Dada or Modern day Shamrock vs Royce Gracie.

Yeah, Coker would get rid of this circus. Who wants to see BS fights like Cormier vs Lesnar or Bisping vs GSP when you can get Kimbo vs Dada or Modern day Shamrock vs Royce Gracie.
If Coker had UFC roster i bet he would do great things. UFC is garbage.

PPV prices should go down if they don’t have to pay him $50,000,000 a year......Right?

People really overestimate his abilities. The UFC could improve significantly without Dana. Rogan routinely criticizes every decision the UFC make, from under promoting Nunes in her Ronda fight, to not striking a deal with the Diaz brothers etc.

I can't wait until he gets #metoo'd and I don't have to listen to his epic lines of bullshit anymore.

Fighters will still complain about not being promoted but WME will give 0 fucks about you if you don’t draw or don’t attempt to promote yourself. Nunes,MM,Stipe etc. will continue to be fucked over unless the fans magically turn them into stars.

Back