UFC was just using there marketing skills when they reffered to Bisping as "great" and now the fans

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Actually believe it. lol

Bisping was nothing but a journeyman.

Believe what you want. He's not elite but he is a former champ and deserves respect.

Love him or hate him, he has fought more times in the UFC than any other fighter ever. He's also tied for the most wins in company history. A "journeyman" doesn't get that many fights at the premier promotion, nor is a "journeyman" ranked in the top ten consistently for years. A "journeyman" doesn't win a UFC belt by knockout.

Get out of here with that stuff.

Love him or hate him, he has fought more times in the UFC than any other fighter ever. He's also tied for the most wins in company history. A "journeyman" doesn't get that many fights at the premier promotion, nor is a "journeyman" ranked in the top ten consistently for years. A "journeyman" doesn't win a UFC belt by knockout.

Get out of here with that stuff.
Its the ufc.

What do you expect.

If you remove the loses to fighters on illegal substances, he's 30-3 or 30-4, he's a british pioneer and a example of perseverence and of a great fighter (without the belt). Respect.

<OKC16>

Not a journeyman, but I get what you're saying. I remember feeling sorry for Bisping when it looked like he wasn't ever gonna get a title shot, funny to think about now. His reign was odd, the mofucker was totally in over his head the whole time.. it had to end the way it ended.

He is def. Great, his resume speaks for itself.
But greatest of all time no.
Def top 5 MW all time (no drugs) and guaranteed ufc hof

I get it Sherlads, you guys like to root for underdogs and what not, BUT... Bisping is a gatekeepers gatekeeper. A tune ups tune up.

Anyone who doesn’t realize this is a complete casual.

#REDPILL

I get it Sherlads, you guys like to root for underdogs and what not, BUT... Bisping is a gatekeepers gatekeeper. A tune ups tune up.

Anyone who doesn’t realize this is a complete casual.

#REDPILL
The whole idea of a Gatekeeper is they never sniff that gold

TS is too stupid to know the difference between "there" and "their", yet we're supposed to listen to his opinion? I think not.

TS is too stupid to know the difference between "there" and "their", yet we're supposed to listen to his opinion? I think not.
I noticed that myself. Stupid twats have a knack for giving themselves away :)

“Great” in mma doesn’t mean much. People refer to a lot of guys as “great” such as Hunt, who loses in devastating fashion, as much as he wins. Also Shogun who has lost more fights than he’s won in the ufc and has extremely embarrassing losses.

Bisping
Lol

You typo police crack me up.

You dorks seriously have no lives do ya.

Damn clowns.

Back