UFC wants Khabib VS Ferguson on 219

What a giant cluster fuck the UFC is becoming, the middleweight champion is a retired welterweight and the number one contender hasn't fought for the middleweight belt in years. Mcgregor the 'champ' won't fight Ferguson the interim champ, Ferguson won't fight Khabib or anyone else for that matter and Khabib can't make wait. Then there's the welterweight division where Diaz is unranked and is getting a title shot because Woodley think he's getting a 'money fight'. This shit is getting out of control and really starting to lose my interest, what a bunch of fuckery.

Yup, and the heavyweight title picture is held up until they agree to give the champ more money, and the real LHW champ is temporarily suspended...again, for testing positive...again. And the next women's featherweight title challenger is 1-3 in her last four fights.

He's only fought 6x's since the beginning of 2013 and his recent history has been even worse. I really don't feel good about a guy holding onto a belt that is never healthy enough to fight. Tonys been Cerronesque on the other hand.

I don't think that his past should be held against him if he can earn his shot. If he earns it then he earns it.

If he can win the belt but not stay healthy enough to defend it then he shouldn't be allowed to hold onto it. Strip him.

I don't think that his past should be held against him if he can earn his shot. If he earns it then he earns it.

If he can win the belt but not stay healthy enough to defend it then he shouldn't be allowed to hold onto it. Strip him.

How can he earn a shot against Barboza and the last time he fought was November of 2016. He has had 3 fights scheduled against Fergy and pulled out of 2. He has has beaten RDA 3 years ago and Johnson last year. Beating Barboza should put him one more fight away imo either that or the UFC needs to stipulate in his champion fight contract that if he doesn't defend within 8 months of winning the belt (obviously if he wins) that he is automatically stripped. Kind of what you're sayin but we both know they won't do that..

Ferguson shouldn't even have had to fight Lee. Anyone except Conor gets treated like shit by the UFC now.

Of course the UFC wants to drag out Conor's title defense as long as they can. They're hoping that somehow a fight between Ferg and Khabib gets delayed due to injury or the winner gets injured (or some shit) ...just so a small window of opportunity opens up for Conor to defend against a handpicked opponent.

Khabib could beat anybody at LW...but i also think he's gonna get put to sleep before he can get his ground game going once in a while. His stand-up is pretty terrible. Why does it seem like they're trying to gift this guy shots when he has no fans and a wrestling base.

The just wrestle God deemed it so.

the UFC needs to stipulate in his champion fight contract that if he doesn't defend within 8 months of winning the belt (obviously if he wins) that he is automatically stripped. Kind of what you're sayin but we both know they won't do that..

They should really do something like that for every champion. Use it or lose it.

From an MMA fight perspective Id love to see this fight at UFC 219. From a Tony fan perspective there is no way Khabib derserves this fight. Tony has done more than enough to earn a shot at the real LW belt.

that and fight more than once every 2-3 years. Prove that he's gonna remain reasonably healthy..

Fuck DC too, running his mouth but all I remember is

<DCrying>
You get your head caved in by a dick-pill scoffing roid cheat and see how you feel!

The UFC needs to stop protecting Conor and just let him fight Tony Ferguson.

It just seems the UFC do not believe Conor can win his next fight.

Last edited:
If Tony fights anyone not named Conor, it's gotta be for the real title. Tony deserves a titlleshot in whatever fight he gets next. Strip Conor, I don't care.

The UFC needs to stop protecting Conor and just let him fight Tony Ferguson.

It just seems the UFC do not believe Conor can win his next fight.

LOL
Maybe they agree to his conditions first?
Like they're able to force him to fight under their underpaying terms.

Nah. Ferguson risked his title shot against Conor when he fought Kevin Lee. If he loses against Khabib the UFC won't be doing him any favors. The UFC doesn't reward you for taking risks unless they have plans for you. Ferguson will be in the same boat as Yoel if he loses.

Also having the interim champion defend his belt when the current champion isn't injured is ridiculous.

Conor turned this wight class into illogical circus.

Daniel ''Gangsta'' Cormier, dude should fuck off having a fake belt given to you and crying like a baby in a ring. what does this guy know and who is he to tell other what to do, should concentrate more on defending that paper belt. pretending like he has some kind of inside scoop given by god himself telling that conor fight will never happen and its been told by ufc,dude is a shill and a fake champ...

Khabib really needs to beat Barboza before his name is brought into the title discussion IMO. And I would really like to see him come in at championship weight against Barboza just to make a statement.
Yeah I would agree bro, but if hes not title material Tony will piece him up and the natural order of things will place themselves anyway.

I actually think Barboza will give Khabib a really tough fight.

Back