UFC Wants JDS vs Tuivasa and Shogun vs Pedro at UFC Adelaide, Waitin on the Brazilians to Sign

BamBam vs JDS sounds fun. Hope Shogun fairs better but feeling Pedro mops him.

if the aussies are so tough how about they get in the cage with some men in their physical prime and not dudes who have been fighting for 15 years lol.

buncha pussies

Don't hate cos the only thing that is growing in Cleveland is the crime rate. Still salty that DC wrecked Miocic?

Jeez, they really want to put Pedro over.
I don't get why they rush him so much. He's young and has barely any experience. He's got a lot of potential, but I don't get why they match him up with high ranked much more experienced guys like Latifi, OSP and now Shogun.

Give him some low level guys and build him up. Get him some experience before throwing him to the lions.

Lol what the fuck has Pedro done to deserve to build his name off shogun? Sorry he should be fighting someone like Aleksander Rakic not Shogun fucking Rua.

Shogun should've been retired years ago, and just got brutally knocked out.

Don't hate cos the only thing that is growing in Cleveland is the crime rate. Still salty that DC wrecked Miocic?
ha, im in the suburbs you dork.

fatty can sign on the dotted line against ngannou if he wants to, or is he gonna call out overeem and then wait for werdums USADA suspension to end next? eventually you gotta stop gunning for old veterans and fight guys that are in their primes as well. they should sack up

Tai got a gift from the judges against AA. JDS is going to box him up.

ha, im in the suburbs you dork.

fatty can sign on the dotted line against ngannou if he wants to, or is he gonna call out overeem and then wait for werdums USADA suspension to end next? eventually you gotta stop gunning for old veterans and fight guys that are in their primes as well. they should sack up

Dork? What are you 11? Of course heavyweight is teeming with young and upcoming guns. Fact is most heavyweights with any name value are over the hill age wise. Look at the rankings Tuivasa is in at number 10, who else can he call out in the top 10 that doesn't already have something lined up? Blaydes? Cos I'm sure he'd be interested in a fight that gets him no closer to a title shot if he wins. If he gets by JDS give him Ngannou

I like JDS/Tuivasa in Adelaide. How about Pedro vs Devin Clark?

Also while looking at the 205 rankings, Cutelaba should really be ranked. Alvey & Cummins are in the top 15 for some reason.

Jds already said he's not fighting overseas because of the taxes. Shogun probably feels the same way

At least Shogun would be near to his hometown... the cementery is closer so it is a matter of logistics.

if bam bam is so desperate to fight how about he calls up francis? francis is looking to rebound after the black beast trainwreck and im sure wouldn't fighting another striker that wants to slug it out.
I don't think UFC would do that. They want Francis to make a comeback and they want Bam Bam to be the heir to Hunt. None of us imagined Ngannou would put on that performance versus Black Beast and I reckon that was supposed to act as a confidence builder.

i assumed this is just some dork thats on bam bams and tysons team/management thats trying to negotiate the fights. obv they're trying to nit pick past their prime, big named opponents instead of calling out other younger challengers.

The UFC matchmaker is Australian #hookedup

if the aussies are so tough how about they get in the cage with some men in their physical prime and not dudes who have been fighting for 15 years lol.

buncha pussies

The vast majority of heavyweights are not in their physical prime. Pedro and Shogun are pretty close in rankings so it makes sense, anyone Shogun fights is going to have less wear than him. Either way vet vs prospect matchs ups have existed since the start of prize fighting nothing new here.

JDS is still a tough fight for Tai, I like that matchup. Shogun at this point could lose to a lot of the LHW's.

WTF are they trying to do Shogun? This is bullshit.

Shogun has paid his dues. He shouldn't have to be fighting prospects. Shogun is way past that stage

Shogun deserves to pick his fights and be fighting other legends

Terrible terrible fight

What does this match maker have against Shogun?
Maybe the old man should retire in that case

Back