UFC wants Belfort VS. Machida For The 9 Nov brazilian card!

Needs to be at MW. I don't want to see Vitor at LHW if he's trying to go for the MW title. If it's a catch weight or LHW, I'd turn it down. It does nothing for him.

Machida does not fight to finish anymore, does not deserve to fight Belfort right now. Machida vs. Mousasi sounds good

Cool fight. I imagine Lyoto would be able to evade Belfort and counterstrike him to a late stoppage or another decision.

Yeah I dont see Vitor having any chance at vs Lyoto...but FFS make belfort fight in the US, this is getting pathetic and obvious.

I have Machida via TKO rd 2 or 3.

Are people really bitching about this dream fight in favor of the unproven mousasi getting lyotos spot? Lmfao.

Machida does not fight to finish anymore, does not deserve to fight Belfort right now. Machida vs. Mousasi sounds good

Pff that is a joke... He has had more finishes that GSP, Bendo, MM and Cruz...all UFC champs..

Machida put up two decisions vs guys that didnt want to press the attack at all, to say he doesnt deserve to fight a cheater that has been hiding in Brazil for ages so he can take TRT is ridiculous.

I hope they make the fight in USA...sick of UFC giving Belfort the chance to use TRT in the only country he will be granted an exemption.

The Belfort situation is BS.

Lol at ''the size of vitor belfort attracting much attention''

Are people really bitching about this dream fight in favor of the unproven mousasi getting lyotos spot? Lmfao.

I more just want Belfort to fight in the UFC, where he cannot get TRT.....

Belfort is a disgrace.

Machida will DECISION the fuck out of Vitor Belfort.

Machida by Front Kick KO.
Machida knocks out Belfort and MW loses it's #1 contender.
Machida vs Weidman 2014!

Can't believe more people would not love this fight, with Vitor being a Madonna this is perfect for both.

Fight sounds dope to me machida via left straight as belfort blitz's foward !

Stop hiding vitor in Brazil....bring him to the USA for this fight, so he cannot use TRT.

Bad match up for Vitor IMO, wouldn't take the fight.

lol Give him Rich Franklin or something, he is going to lose out on his title shot

what a great super fight, just sad to see how 2 long time friends/former team mates will battle

you gotta love how so many idiots say vitor is ducking mosasi but is willing to take a far more dangerous fighter like lyoto

Back