UFC vs other sports best ever viewing figures

Go back and read the OP.
I did. The whole entire concept was Dana white said the ufc would be bigger than soccer globally..... It's about global, not the US. The US is a fraction of the world and tells us nothing about the popularity of a sport.

I did. The whole entire concept was Dana white said the ufc would be bigger than soccer globally..... It's about global, not the US. The US is a fraction of the world and tells us nothing about the popularity of a sport.
Seriously? I have to do this for you?
America's favourite sport after WWE.

I thought basketball was bigger worldwide than American football. Basketball is fun, that other thing is just rugby for pussies.

Seriously? I have to do this for you?
Yes it's America's favourite sport after wwe. Read the god damn title and realize that doesn't solely pertain to the US you ignorant schmuck. My fuck, you should be embarrassed.

"
UFC vs other sports best ever viewing figures".

Where does that say US? Best ever sport's figures encompasses the world, dummy. Lol he even referenced the BILLION people that watched the world cup.... Do you think there are 3 billion people in america? Ffs kid, give your head a shake.

Yes it's America's favourite sport after wwe. Read the god damn title and realize that doesn't solely pertain to the US you ignorant schmuck. My fuck, you should be embarrassed.

"
UFC vs other sports best ever viewing figures".

Where does that say US? Best ever sport's figures encompasses the world, dummy. Lol he even referenced the BILLION people that watched the world cup.... Do you think there are 3 billion people in america? Ffs kid, give your head a shake.
WTF is wrong with you? No, WWE is in no way more popular in America than football. Just stop it already.

WTF is wrong with you? No, WWE is in no way more popular in America than football. Just stop it already.
He's talking globally, WWE is more popular than the NFL. Much more.

Bahahahaha changing the subject I see. Get wrecked. Thanks for playing, it's been fun! Hope you can understand a thread topic better next time, little guy.

Dude, this kid is a lost cause. Don't waste your time. He simply doesn't understand this thread.

I thought basketball was bigger worldwide than American football. Basketball is fun, that other thing is just rugby for pussies.
Basketball is, in fact way bigger than American Football if you count globally... not even close.

And that thing about rugby for pussies.. lol, spot on.

I know what he's saying, but he's trying to change the subject because he's finally realizing he looks stupid. The OP said football is Americas favorite sport right behind WWE. I simply made the comment that WWE is NOT bigger than the NFL, far from it. This dumbass can't read well and for whatever reason is going on and on about WWE being bigger globally. Well no shit.

Bahahahaha changing the subject I see. Get wrecked. Thanks for playing, it's been fun! Hope you can understand a thread topic better next time, little guy.
Seriously, are you too dumb to read? Or just too dumb to understand what you read? I never changed the subject, YOU did. You look like a fucking idiot, and now you look like a dickhead.

Seriously, are you too dumb to read? Or just too dumb to understand what you read? I never changed the subject, YOU did. You look like a fucking idiot, and now you look like a dickhead.
Dude, you've already made yourself look foolish. Stop,before it gets worse. No one believes your bullshit except you. Come back next time when you understand the thread you are posting in.

Also, you literally changed the subject when you made a post in a thread about UFC figures vs other sports about WWE vs NFL.

My God, you're dumb.

Not trying to downplay it just wondering how they calculate it.
Soccer is clearly a little bit bigger the mma tbf not going to deny that

Well, every country plays at least three times and the finale ratings show you that hundred millions of people still watch when their teams are out. It's pretty safe to say that most people didn't just watch for a few minutes and then changed the channel

I thought basketball was bigger worldwide than American football.

It is by far, the NFL never came close to produce a global icon like Michael Jordan (or even some pro wrestlers like Hulk Hogan and the Rock). The most famous NFL guy is probably OJ, and that's because of the trial.

Every fighter on the UFC roster could fight on the same card in one night and it wouldn’t touch the numbers from the World Cup

Dude, you've already made yourself look foolish. Stop,before it gets worse. No one believes your bullshit except you. Come back next time when you understand the thread you are posting in.

Also, you literally changed the subject when you made a post in a thread about UFC figures vs other sports about WWE vs NFL.

My God, you're dumb.

I know better than to converse with idiots, but I'll humor you. Seriously, tell me where I changed the subject. If I did, I'll admit it. I doubt you'd do the same, but at least one of us needs to act like an adult.
The OP said, like I already quoted, "America's favourite sport after WWE".
And I replied the WWE is not more popular than the NFL in America. Now tell me, what part of that has anything to do with what's more popular globally? I honestly don't understand what part of this doesn't make sense to you. It's like you're changing the subject just so you can argue with someone.

I know better than to converse with idiots, but I'll humor you. Seriously, tell me where I changed the subject. If I did, I'll admit it. I doubt you'd do the same, but at least one of us needs to act like an adult.
The OP said, like I already quoted, "America's favourite sport after WWE".
And I replied the WWE is not more popular than the NFL in America. Now tell me, what part of that has anything to do with what's more popular globally? I honestly don't understand what part of this doesn't make sense to you. It's like you're changing the subject just so you can argue with someone.
You're still talking? Why? Lol

the only explanation for that stupid statement from Dana is that UFC would become bigger than soccer specifically in the US, where soccer isn't very popular in comparison to the rest of the world..
this is not really accurate statement at all.

MLS averaged 22,000 in attendance
viewers averaged under 300,000 for nationally televised regular-season matches.

It is very surprising, compared with a country like Brazil, where their Serie A (premier league) averages 15.809 in attendance.

the big difference is not attendance. Is the fact TV's in US pretty much ignore soccer because it is not add-friendly like US main sports where breaks are a lot more frequent.

This is about money, not really interest.

You're still talking? Why? Lol
That's what I thought. You know you already look like an idiot, now you're trying to deflect the attention away from you.
It's a simple question, if you're right and I'm wrong just answer it.
Either I'm wrong and you're right, or you're wrong and now acting like a little bitch. Which is it?

Back