ufc undisputed 3 xbox 360

Swedefill

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
why didnt they make more copies of this game? my dog accidentally decided to bite the disc and now it is scratched and doesnt work. i cant get a hold of the game anywhere(live in europe) the new ea ufc games suck. i am a beaten man at this Point..feels Heavy. sad face

7hXY.gif

Only a casual wouldn't be up to date in the latest and greatest in MMA video game technology.

they only have already used copies which means the game is most likely scratched/broken/eaten by a dog...
Is that the dog in you avatar that fooked up you life?

Is that the dog in you avatar that fooked up you life?
yes that is him. his name is jack,love him but he sure fuked up this time. first he opened the disc tray somehow with his nose, then he panics and bites the disc that flew into his face....i forgive him though

yes that is him. his name is jack,love him but he sure fuked up this time. first he opened the disc tray somehow with his nose, then he panics and bites the disc that flew into his face....i forgive him though
Epic story, he has killer instinct tho.

<{JustBleed}>

He looks and sounds awesome

I still have my copy, what you willing to do for it boy

<21><21><21>

i Think its best to just move on without the game..father time Waits for no one..including ufc undisputed 3. i accept defeat

why didnt they make more copies of this game? my dog accidentally decided to bite the disc and now it is scratched and doesnt work. i cant get a hold of the game anywhere(live in europe) the new ea ufc games suck. i am a beaten man at this Point..feels Heavy. sad face

Pretty sure you can find it on the online store.

I love and still play this game on ps3

I bought a german ps3 version on amazon. Works fine

Back