UFC To leave BT Sport in the UK - moves to new IMG owned Channel

the point being it wont be exclusively on ppv

from the sounds of it, certain events will be on BOTH eleven sports and available on other platforms to "NON SUBSCRIBERS"

Thats the way these things usually work
So it's a choice between a monthly sub and a PPV, then.

Interesting. I don't think this is a good idea for the UFC. I'm no expert on UK MMA but I do know that taking something free and trying to charge for it is usually not a successful strategy.

What the actual fuck.. It's bad enough we hardly get cards worth staying up for anymore.. Now it's being moved from a channel a lot of people have to so me shitty new one i have never heard off..

You have BT sport or Sky in the UK

So it's a choice between a monthly sub and a PPV, then.

Interesting. I don't think this is a good idea for the UFC. I'm no expert on UK MMA but I do know that taking something free and trying to charge for it is usually not a successful strategy.

well bt is a subscription channel, its only free to some people.

But with your bt subscription you are also getting premier league football, and complete champions league and europa league coverage..

so if you are a football and ufc fan its a pretty good package..

Now we will have the following situation

Sky: Premier League
BT: Premier League, Champions League, Europa Leage and Bundesliga
11: Serie A, La Liga, UFC

so people who want to watch sport are on three subscriptions.. it all adds up

Funny this is, UFC is shitting the bed and Bellator is still doing worse in the U.K. At least people have live options for UFC. Bellator is just smh status.

They are trying to push their new channel but in the end they will just fuck up UFC.

Smart businessman for sure.

I remember watching interviews with Lorenzo Fertitta and he was so freaking smart and business savy.

These wme fucks are just retarded

RIP BT Sports streams/rips, you will be missed.
<mma1>

So many changes, I hope all this doesn't affect my streamz<BirdieOwn>

This doesn't sound great for the consumer. And it sounds positively atrocious for the popularity/visibility of what is a growing but still niche sport. WME brains trust strikes again.

I might cancel all my Sky stuff and either catch things live on a steam or a few weeks later when they appear on Fight Pass. Save a ton of money.

Eleven sports lmao
Let me explain...football rules all in this country and sky/bt have the prem and champions league.
UFC was a bonus. No one is getting eleven sports

cunts!

People atleast had Bt sport

Hmmmm....i hope they're offering a playback option cause surely most Brits won't stay up til 3 to watch it.
If it's got a playback option and it shows all main cards as well as ppvs then i don't mind. However if they make it difficult then i'll look for other means

Eleven sports lmao
Let me explain...football rules all in this country and sky/bt have the prem and champions league.
UFC was a bonus. No one is getting eleven sports

<mma4>

This is bullshit! I might cancel everything and stick to Fight Pass alone.

'Cunts' indeed. Robbing cunts.

wankers.

no one will pay for shitty Serie A football or the la liga either

Old Man Messy in La Liga and Old Man Ronadlo in a dead league.

Premier League > All these pricks

hope this channel dies now. fuck them!

Hadda nuff

Back