UFC Ticket Prices (edit: THEY GOT ME)

What did you think about the card falling apart and nunes bailing? I took a nap at noon that day and woke up around 2pm and the entire fight card was changed. Same thing happened when I got to vegas for ufc 200. Everything was all good on wednesday night and all of a sudden jones is holding press conferences crying. It was pretty epic just to be there for that.
The UFC should be grateful to the fans like you. You are the reason they still exist, personally if they came to my country i would have a really hard time to want to go to an event because the high possibility of fights being pulled.

The palms is an awesome venue. They also use a smaller octagon.

Naw I live in LA so its easy to go to vegas. Thats the only reason I go. I did see that guy get KO'd. How did you get to sit next to dana? I moved and sat where I wanted during the TUF Finale, security didnt give a fuck cause it was pretty empty. I guess thats why they moved it to the palms. I always stay at TI or monte carlo since I get good discounts at both.

Still might go this year, I just wanted to bitch about it first.
Guys I was hanging out with were from LA too.

I go to a lot of events and talk to the security guy at them. Was hanging out talking to him where the fighters entered building for weigh ins and asked if he would ask Dana to wear my Matt Hughes shirt to the weigh ins. Dana said yes but something came up and kept him from going. Later at the fights he grabbed me out of the stands and cleared it with Dana's personal security guard.
I always sit right behind owner section so I was easy to spot.

I may go too. Just bad feeling about spending that much again and it falling apart.

The palms is an awesome venue. They also use a smaller octagon.
What makes You say its awesome? You can only view the cage from one direction and its more of a stage like a theater no? Honestly I havent been but from the pics Ive seen, it doesnt look to good. Are there at least a few screens up?

I like the smaller octagon at least...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Oh if only that were possible. Shes like a lost puppy just follows me everywhere. Or a shadow, shes like a shadow.

Been there, done that. It’s not healthy. You need to drop her.

Oh shit, she’s coming, I gotta go. Laters.

don't bring your gf or make her pay

Just bought tickets to 226 during the pre-sale this morning. $197 after tax for the highest section up but in the front row of that section. I can't believe how ridiculous it's gotten.

Just bought tickets to 226 during the pre-sale this morning. $197 after tax for the highest section up but in the front row of that section. I can't believe how ridiculous it's gotten.
Did you get to choose your seats or were they auto assigned? I have a thing where I have to sit on the edge cause I tend to get up and stand alot. When I looked they were auto assigning, which i dont understand. Im paying, I should get to choose my seats.

Did you get to choose your seats or were they auto assigned? I have a thing where I have to sit on the edge cause I tend to get up and stand alot. When I looked they were auto assigning, which i dont understand. Im paying, I should get to choose my seats.

I looked all over to try and pick my own seats, but sadly I had to go with the auto-asign. I kept refreshing the seats but always got the same ones. Pretty horseshit deal when you're paying that much for a ticket.

I looked all over to try and pick my own seats, but sadly I had to go with the auto-asign. I kept refreshing the seats but always got the same ones. Pretty horseshit deal when you're paying that much for a ticket.
A lot of times what I will do is talk to security if I get a bullshit seat and explain my situation. I usually say I have a bad back and need to stand alot (i just get restless and those seats are cramped). Some venues will be really helpful, others tell you to fuck off. Ive gotten nice security guards tho that will get you moved, or you can try to talk to a ufc executive.

Tmobie arena is pretty cool in the fact that its so big, you can stand in the back of the bottom section and watch the fights without issue.

I actually prefer the section you got thats above everything. The fighters are a little far but you can see over the cage which helps. For me its if they stand=look at octagon. If they go to the mat=look at screen.

I stopped going after 108. Prices skyrocketed after 100, and are unmanageable now. Plus you never see anything and can't hear whats going on. For me it's floor seats or nothing. Being in the stadium and far away is a waste. I'd save for a strikeforce fight, but fuck these prices now.

I went to 7-8 UFC events. I always sat in about the middle of the cage about 200 feet away. These were the closest seats before you got to the folding chairs. The first few events I went too the tickets were around $150. When I saw Brock Vs Cain those same seats were like $500. Now those seats are over 1K. My last UFC event was Ronda's first fight in the UFC.

I'm seeing the Mir vs Fedor fight this weekend, I got pretty good tickets in sec 113 for $60 each two months ago. The tried to upsell me with an extra $25 dollars to meet and take a picture with Royce Gracie, wondering if I should have done it just so I could have a pic of non-manlet me dwarfing the UFC 1 winner.

I was at the fan experience walking around with some people I met there and my cousin text me the fight was off. Was pissed....

Only thing that made the trip worth it was getting to hang out with Dana cageside during Tuf Finale.

I stayed at the MGM. You?
Happen to see the drunk guy get all his teeth knocked out at the HOF induction?

I was looking for a ticket this morning but its 805 dollars.

@chrisdiaz you gonna be at 225?

Naw I live in LA so its easy to go to vegas. Thats the only reason I go. I did see that guy get KO'd. How did you get to sit next to dana? I moved and sat where I wanted during the TUF Finale, security didnt give a fuck cause it was pretty empty. I guess thats why they moved it to the palms. I always stay at TI or monte carlo since I get good discounts at both.

Still might go this year, I just wanted to bitch about it first.

Either of u guys wanna elaborate on the drunk fan getting KO'd? Cant find shit

Either of u guys wanna elaborate on the drunk fan getting KO'd? Cant find shit
Not going to find anything. There was a drunk guy there with two of his friends. They thought me and another guy were in their seats and sat next to us.
The guy kept pulling out his pubes and throwing them on the floor and talking about a go pro in his pocket pressing into his genitals. I got tired of it and told them get the fuck away. Usher came over and asked what was going on and took them to the next section over where they were actually suppose to be seated.
5 mins later I see the drunk guy try to grab the guy behind him while standing. Guy behind him hit him harder than I've ever seen someone get hit. It was crazy.... guys teeth came out, blood everywhere and he fell on top of the seat backs stiffened like a board. Looked like when tank messed up Matua.
The guy that hit him took off followed by his girlfriend. I assume he didnt appreciate the guy pulling the same crap as when he was next to me.

Not going to find anything. There was a drunk guy there with two of his friends. They thought me and another guy were in their seats and sat next to us.
The guy kept pulling out his pubes and throwing them on the floor and talking about a go pro in his pocket pressing into his genitals. I got tired of it and told them get the fuck away. Usher came over and asked what was going on and took them to the next section over where they were actually suppose to be seated.
5 mins later I see the drunk guy try to grab the guy behind him while standing. Guy behind him hit him harder than I've ever seen someone get hit. It was crazy.... guys teeth came out, blood everywhere and he fell on top of the seat backs stiffened like a board. Looked like when tank messed up Matua.
The guy that hit him took off followed by his girlfriend. I assume he didnt appreciate the guy pulling the same crap as when he was next to me.

lol thats great. Everybody has wanted that to happen to "that guy" at every sporting event. God Bless you for getting to see it, after having personal experience with the asshole. God that had to feel good.

lol thats great. Everybody has wanted that to happen to "that guy" at every sporting event. God Bless you for getting to see it, after having personal experience with the asshole. God that had to feel good.
He was beyond "that guy". Much respect for the guy who didn't allow it in front of his girlfriend.

Back