UFC Ticket Prices (edit: THEY GOT ME)

chrisdiaz

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Wow, they are insane. In the last few years i have been to the international fight week and this year it is out of control. Not only can you not choose your seats for the tmobile arena, they want to charge a MINIMUM of $105.00 to go to the Ultimate fighter finale. Last year was headlined by Ghatjie vs Johnson and that ended up being epic. I paid 50 bucks for lower bowl seats at tmobile arena. UFC213 was 85 for nosebleeds.

Now they are asking $105 for the PALMS (shitty venue) without a headliner and only 3 fights annouced. They are getting pretty out of control, not to mention the insane markups for consessions in vegas. 226 is a good fight card but they really need to think of the big picture here.

Hopefully I can get comp seats when they price themselves out.

EDIT: It ends up costing me double cause I have to bring the G/F otherwise this would be easier if it were just me.

EDIT EDIT: Ended up biting the bullet and spending $400 dollars on nose bleeds (they arent that bad) This card is just too damn good and TORRANCE getting repped in a championship fight.

Last edited:
WME trying to make their money back

Is normal

Why watch it live when I can stream it from home , lay around butt naked and do whatever the fuck I want

who cares? money is worthless u fairweather fan

I stopped going after 108. Prices skyrocketed after 100, and are unmanageable now. Plus you never see anything and can't hear whats going on. For me it's floor seats or nothing. Being in the stadium and far away is a waste. I'd save for a strikeforce fight, but fuck these prices now.

I really like the energy of going to a fight and it keeps you locked in. Tmobile arena has a bad ass screen too but most people are right, its easier to watch at home. It is also an excuse to go to vegas tho and the fights are usually just things to do.

Wow, they are insane. In the last few years i have been to the international fight week and this year it is out of control. Not only can you not choose your seats for the tmobile arena, they want to charge a MINIMUM of $105.00 to go to the Ultimate fighter finale. Last year was headlined by Ghatjie vs Johnson and that ended up being epic. I paid 50 bucks for lower bowl seats at tmobile arena. UFC213 was 85 for nosebleeds.

Now they are asking $105 for the PALMS (shitty venue) without a headliner and only 3 fights annouced. They are getting pretty out of control, not to mention the insane markups for consessions in vegas. 226 is a good fight card but they really need to think of the big picture here.

EDIT: It ends up costing me double cause I have to bring the G/F otherwise this would be easier if it were just me.

UFC clearly doesn’t care about fans, the fighters, and especially not you.

The only thing they want is to feed you more WMMA.

At this point I only go when I know the feeling in the arena will be way beyond the experience I could have at home.

Went to Silva-Diaz, when Anderson and Nick came back. I think people who were there live have a completely different memory of that event. The weigh-in was epic, the walkouts were incredible, the taunting was priceless, the fight wasn't that bad, and it seemed even going into the 5th. That's a rare case where I'm more satisfied with my purchase than the average guy who only spent $60 to watch it from home.

Same with Conor-Aldo. The fight was only 13 seconds, but that night will never be forgotten.

easy fix .. Fake ticket, and fake last minute phone call ..

sorry babe they canceled your ticket. There was a computer error and your seat was sold twice .. Unfortunately i was the second person to buy it and not the first ..

you'll have to stay at the hotel.. Be back later

I went last year too, never again

At this point I only go when I know the feeling in the arena will be way beyond the experience I could have at home.

Went to Silva-Diaz, when Anderson and Nick came back. I think people who were there live have a completely different memory of that event. The weigh-in was epic, the walkouts were incredible, the taunting was priceless, the fight wasn't that bad, and it seemed even going into the 5th. That's a rare case where I'm more satisfied with my purchase than the average guy who only spent $60 to watch it from home.

Same with Conor-Aldo. The fight was only 13 seconds, but that night will never be forgotten.
I lost my voice for 2 days after romero vs whittaker. I dont know how epic that fight was on TV, but me and the guy next to me were going fucking nuts the entire fight. When whittaker started comming back in the 3rd, there was just energy everywhere. I even got the bud light guy to stay in the area so I didnt have to get up.

I went last year too, never again
What did you think about the card falling apart and nunes bailing? I took a nap at noon that day and woke up around 2pm and the entire fight card was changed. Same thing happened when I got to vegas for ufc 200. Everything was all good on wednesday night and all of a sudden jones is holding press conferences crying. It was pretty epic just to be there for that.

What did you think about the card falling apart and nunes bailing? I took a nap at noon that day and woke up around 2pm and the entire fight card was changed. Same thing happened when I got to vegas for ufc 200. Everything was all good on wednesday night and all of a sudden jones is holding press conferences crying. It was pretty epic just to be there for that.
I was at the fan experience walking around with some people I met there and my cousin text me the fight was off. Was pissed....

Only thing that made the trip worth it was getting to hang out with Dana cageside during Tuf Finale.

I stayed at the MGM. You?
Happen to see the drunk guy get all his teeth knocked out at the HOF induction?

I was looking for a ticket this morning but its 805 dollars.

@chrisdiaz you gonna be at 225?

I was at the fan experience walking around with some people I met there and my cousin text me the fight was off. Was pissed....

Only thing that made the trip worth it was getting to hang out with Dana cageside during Tuf Finale.

I stayed at the MGM. You?
Happen to see the drunk guy get all his teeth knocked out at the HOF induction?

I was looking for a ticket this morning but its 805 dollars.

@chrisdiaz you gonna be at 225?
Naw I live in LA so its easy to go to vegas. Thats the only reason I go. I did see that guy get KO'd. How did you get to sit next to dana? I moved and sat where I wanted during the TUF Finale, security didnt give a fuck cause it was pretty empty. I guess thats why they moved it to the palms. I always stay at TI or monte carlo since I get good discounts at both.

Still might go this year, I just wanted to bitch about it first.

Oh if only that were possible. Shes like a lost puppy just follows me everywhere. Or a shadow, shes like a shadow.
Just let security stop her when she tries to follow you without a ticket! Easily solution!

Edit: and its not your fault they wouldnt let her in!

Just let security stop her when she tries to follow you without a ticket! Easily solution!

Edit: and its not your fault they wouldnt let her in!
I know but then whos going to go get my food and beer? Its not going to be me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back