UFC Sydney card is a joke

dawson1.jpg

Don't be sad , it's okay.

Damn...I was gonna go, but this shit ain't worth the money or the effort. Looks like I'll be up at the pub as usual.

A few cool fights on it, will watch

Yeah cause the cards totally going to have 6 fights.

I hope being premature doesn't affect all parts of your life

Sydney deserves better but the time zones detract from stacking cards outside Americas.

Whitaker out injured so a partial excuse.

They're held in the morning so there's no big issue with time zones. Even less during daylight savings.

Was able to see this live.
eatqfr3.gif

It's ok, most of the UFC 2017 cards have been total dogshit. A few great fights mixed in for sure but still, a healthy chunk of these cards have genuinely sucked asshole and we're 9 months in.

Yeah cause the cards totally going to have 6 fights.

I hope being premature doesn't affect all parts of your life

When you're too stupid to even realize that it wasn't a final listing nor an official post listing fights, stfu idiot.

To be fair there is still time for more fights to be announced. Plus for me hunt is one of my fave fighters. So I'll watch.

Jeremy Kennedy, remember that name you casuals

Whittaker would make this event be good, but he is unfortunately injured. Jake Matthews would make a solid addition too. I can't think of any other NZ/Aus fighters..

His chin is awesome but he has the skill not to take as many hits as he does but he seems to want to brawl.
are you an Aussie? i saw him win his AFC title in Melbourne, the following he came to town with was awesome, this mob of crazy kiwis stormed all the seating area and no cunt was gonna say a word

Everything sydney card needs is Mark Hunt tbh.

Well, now maybe Robert Whittaker would be cool too, but Mark is enough.

are you an Aussie? i saw him win his AFC title in Melbourne, the following he came to town with was awesome, this mob of crazy kiwis stormed all the seating area and no cunt was gonna say a word
Haha yea mate. I'm in Sydney, he's a big name because of his roosters playing days.

Hope he goes far mate he's a top guy.

Back