UFC Sydney card is a joke

Will end up like Poland. They missed the boat on Polish MMA and when it came time to put on a UFC card in Poland, the fighters from the local scene turned down the UFC and stayed with KSW.

All I see here is a bunch of sooks.

Anyway, expect a stacked card for Bisping/GSP v Robbie in the first four, five months of next year.

Jesus christ am i sick of Mark Hunt just being the go to for Australian cards.

The UFC is confident that as long as they stick Hunt on the card, they can stack the rest with utter shit.

How could you forget Dan Kelly vs Elias Theodorou? Potential FOTY....

There's still like 5 spots left so hopefully they fill it with some decent matchups. It will be on a Sunday morning so I'll probably end up watching it.

Taken from the event site; http://www.qudosbankarena.com.au/Event_Calendar/UFC.aspx

Heavyweight: Mark Hunt vs. Marcin Tybura
Heavyweight: Tai Tuivasa vs. Rashad Coulter
Flyweight: Ryan Benoit vs. Askhan Mokhtarian
Welterweight: Jesse Taylor vs. Belal Muhammad
Female Flyweight: Joanne Calderwood vs. Bec Rawlings
Strawweight: Alex Chambers vs. Nadia Kassem
Featherweight: Alex Volkanovski vs. Jeremy Kennedy

Why do they even bother anymore..

Wow this due is fighting??? hell yeah

latest

What card isn't trash nowadays to sherdog?

Taken from the event site; http://www.qudosbankarena.com.au/Event_Calendar/UFC.aspx

Heavyweight: Mark Hunt vs. Marcin Tybura
Heavyweight: Tai Tuivasa vs. Rashad Coulter
Flyweight: Ryan Benoit vs. Askhan Mokhtarian
Welterweight: Jesse Taylor vs. Belal Muhammad
Female Flyweight: Joanne Calderwood vs. Bec Rawlings
Strawweight: Alex Chambers vs. Nadia Kassem
Featherweight: Alex Volkanovski vs. Jeremy Kennedy

Why do they even bother anymore..
Why the fck they did a card in a small town of Nova Scotia ??!?

Jesus christ am i sick of Mark Hunt just being the go to for Australian cards.

I for one don't tire of watching Mark Hunt fight.

This card is not exactly stacked, Tai being co main for his UFC debut. You should all look out for Tuivasa though, he's Hunt's sparring partner and has a lot of potential, should be good to watch.

Cards not even complete? Give it time, maybe Platinum will grace the card with his presence said he wants to fight soon. Plus Kennedy vs Volkanovski is a good fight between two really good prospects.

What card isn't trash nowadays to sherdog?

To Sherdog? If it's trash to Sherdog, then how do you think casuals see it? They aint watching...

LOL at your garbage point. Just about every card is trash today and you don't have to be on Sherdog to realize that.

This card sucks so bad,I have no clue who these fighters are so they suck!Mma sucks!I'm writing on an mma forum cause someone needs to say how bad mma sucks,it's not cause i'm an entitled little bitch who can't appreciate anything! - typical Sherdog member

The card still has 6 slots still to fill,shut your vagina.

Sherdog needs a cry about cards/fights forum

I for one don't tire of watching Mark Hunt fight.

This card is not exactly stacked, Tai being co main for his UFC debut. You should all look out for Tuivasa though, he's Hunt's sparring partner and has a lot of potential, should be good to watch.

It's always good to watch him but the quality of the card determines for myself whether I would make the effort to go to watch it live or watch it on TV as this will be free to air as well.

This card sucks so bad,I have no clue who these fighters are so they suck!Mma sucks!I'm writing on an mma forum cause someone needs to say how bad mma sucks,it's not cause i'm an entitled little bitch who can't appreciate anything! - typical Sherdog member

The card still has 6 slots still to fill,shut your vagina.

Seems like your the one that thinks that way kid, back to being a useless drain on society you go.

Back