UFC sweetheart Paige Van Zant cuts her grandfathers garden.

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Respect. Nice girl. Help your grandparents out. Family over everything.

She should cut her hair next.
Am I right?
For the cancer kids!
Right, everyone!?
YEAH!!!!

She should CUT a sexy promo for Reebok gear!
Am I right!?
Just all writhing on the carpet with Reebok garments on.
YEAH!!!!

She should cut her hair next.
Am I right?
For the cancer kids!
Right, everyone!?
YEAH!!!!
1228857420_0021cxty.gif

She should have done in that cute, black and white collection from Reebok.

You know, for Grandpa.

Edit: Shave your head for Gramps

Last edited:
And then you go and brag on social media for doing something pretty standard and normal to anyone who isn't a social degenerate.

Edit: This morning, an older lady dropped some files and I helped her pick them up, because that's the kind of guy I am. When a person needs help, I help. I am a man. I am a hero. You can follow me on twitter at @imbasicallysuperman, especially if you are an attractive female.

Last edited:
Isn't her brother a convicted pedophile?

That's a sad looking yard I'm glad she didn't post a photo of the trailer.

wtf...hell would you post some honest shit like that on the internet to let everyone know? couldnt just do the chore and grab some juice or some shit...maybe dishonest i guess...<Fedor23>

and then she put it up on social media...shocker

wtf...hell would you post some honest shit like that on the internet to let everyone know? couldnt just do the chore and grab some juice or some shit...maybe dishonest i guess...<Fedor23>
You guys are silly.
You know her mom post on her social media. She erases, she posts.
It's a thing.

Waifu material

Fuck the haters who are talking shit on a girl mowing a grandparents lawn

Isn't her brother a convicted pedophile?

That's a sad looking yard I'm glad she didn't post a photo of the trailer.

Yeah.

dwts-paige-vanzant-brother-steven-sletten-child-sex-abuse-arrest-embed.jpg

the brawling beauty’s brother is a convicted child molester now serving time for an attempted sex attack on a 13-year-old boy.

The 235-pound predator was arrested in April 2012 after a youth, then 13, told detectives Sletten had abused him more than once while visiting a friend who lived in Corvallis.

Got nothing to do with her though, ya' can't choose your family.

And then you go and brag on social media for doing something pretty standard and normal to anyone who isn't a social degenerate.

Edit: This morning, an older lady dropped some files and I helped her pick them up, because that's the kind of guy I am. When a person needs help, I help. I am a man. I am a hero. You can follow me on twitter at @imbasicallysuperman, especially if you are an attractive female.

You should've filmed yourself helping the lady and posted it to social media. Are you new to this shit?

Yeah that looks like the yard of a pedophile. Nice work Paige.

Waifu material

Fuck the haters who are talking shit on a girl mowing a grandparents lawn

Damn straight buddy.

I have some cousins whom don't bother at all with their grandparents, and their grandparents have done so much for them, they were practically half raised by their grandparents. It's a poor trait to have, to take pretty much use/take advantage of your grandparents (for money, help and stuff like that), then to never bother with them for months on end when you don't need anything from them.

Who cares if she posted it online ? That's the nature of the beast, she's a celebrity with sponsors, she needs to keep an active presence online. Another thing is that in this day and age everyday joes post photos of them doing all sorts of stuff. It's not like PVZ is some narcissistic outlier, everyone does this these days. At least she's helping her elderly grandparents out.

Now thats a sweet, pretty young lady right there. Why can't the UFC have more cute young girls like this????

Back