UFC STUDY: Many casual fans never heard of GSP

It's just patriotic Canada

Like a bigger version of Ireland

This post reeks of envy.

His post/like ratio smokes yours.

Keep at it Pwee, you'll get there ; )
who the hell cares about post/like ratio?

Likes are a very new thing around here.....having a high post/like ratio would more likely be a sign that youre very new to the forums or that you are post-whoring try-hard empty bullshit fishing for likes....although i am sure there are very few exceptions.....

As I have said...Ronda and Conor are the Cancer of MMA.

Literally the opposite. Conor and Ronda are the only fighters who have brought a significant number of new paying fans to the sport.

GSP will break 1 million....

The people who used to watch his dominance will want to see if he still got it.....

Watching Bisping get beat up is just a bonus....

Bisping vs Whittaker and GSP vs Woodley or some warm-up fight would make a lot more sense.

who the hell cares about post/like ratio?

Likes are a very new thing around here.....having a high post/like ratio would more likely be a sign that youre very new to the forums or that you are post-whoring try-hard empty bullshit fishing for likes....although i am sure there are very few exceptions.....

It was a joke dick cheese.

Plus this post was from weeks ago; the hell you quoting an old convo for.

Pillock

GSP's lack of a decent highlight reel is why people don't know who he is anymore.

As I have said...Ronda and Conor are the Cancer of MMA.

Absolute garbage.

Conor is gonna get destroyed just like Ronda.
Everyone loses in MMA, what made Ronda fail so bad is how she handled losing. Conor did the exact opposite of her.

It was a joke dick cheese.

Plus this post was from weeks ago; the hell you quoting an old convo for.

Pillock

My bad, dude....

For some reason, this thread was on my front page....

They should've probably done their survey in Canada.

There's a lot of dust in the man. If he wins convincingly...

Anyone who doesn't know GSP doesn't even qualify as a casual fan.

This isn't a deep-dive into the historical record, he's basically a top 5 MMA figure, by popularity or performance and certainly by the combination of performance and popularity.

It'd be like a basketball fan not knowing who Tim Duncan is.

Call the market what you like, but it is what it is.

Everyone loses in MMA, what made Ronda fail so bad is how she handled losing. Conor did the exact opposite of her.
Conor rage quit - "thanks for all the cheese" - then made a bunch of excuses why he lost. Ronda did none of these things, so you're right - exact opposites.

So what’s happened to the million + that used to purchase his ppv? Were they all casuals who lost interest? If they were hardcore then they will still be around and know who the fuck he is. Unless they are all dead

Conor rage quit - "thanks for all the cheese" - then made a bunch of excuses why he lost. Ronda did none of these things, so you're right - exact opposites.
Rage quit? I don't think you understand what that term means.

So what’s happened to the million + that used to purchase his ppv? Were they all casuals who lost interest? If they were hardcore then they will still be around and know who the fuck he is. Unless they are all dead

There were never 1m+ hardcores that followed MMA at any given time
Also GSP only hit 1m once & that was with Brock as the main event at UFC 200

The difference between low selling PPV & bog selling PPv is always casuals.

Also hardcores at one time can be casuals & non fans at another.
Life & taste change

Rage quit? I don't think you understand what that term means.
So you don't dispute that Conor handled his loss far worse than Ronda? She just kept quiet, he kept making excuses.

Conor did quit, and had to take it back a few days later when he calmed down. So yes i do know what rage quit means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back