UFC signs HW Blagoy Ivanov

Give him Justin Willis on one of the summer FN cards (Boise, Hamburg, Lincoln) or Fox/Calgary.

he was never the same after he go stabbed in the heart. pretty amazing he has come back this far though, but it's obvious he almost came back from death at one point the way he fights compared to before he got stabbed. the human body is insane.

Feed him Justin Willis first

Just read that he was Latifi's MMA debut and the ring broke lol

giphy.gif

It's been a long time coming. Too bad Rama dropped to LHW. He had a better chance coming in at HW. ....
Rematch is what I'm talking about

Very cool signing, mental backstory, but to be perfectly blunt I don't see him doing particularly well in the UFC.

He'll probably go win-loss-win-loss for a few years, a mainstay but never someone to break the top 5-10.

'Make UFC great again'

With that picture below

Let's do them in black white and pink
I'll take a medium

You in bro

What about the fact that he is not a big juiced up monster. How will that make UFC great again, we need Lesnar or The Rock to make UFC great again :D

What about the fact that he is not a big juiced up monster. How will that make UFC great again, we need Lesnar or The Rock to make UFC great again :D

Maybe we should use Caraway

You know for the irony

Very cool signing, mental backstory, but to be perfectly blunt I don't see him doing particularly well in the UFC.

He'll probably go win-loss-win-loss for a few years, a mainstay but never someone to break the top 5-10.

Derrick Lewis is #6. Ivanov can beat him. Junor Albini and Olenik are top 15.

Back