UFC Signs Former WSOF HW Champ Blagoy Ivanov

.... and you're an idiot if you think he'll make it any worse.

Justin Willis and Junior Albini are ranked HW's in the UFC. Did you not see Willis fight last weekend? On the main card, on less.

I don't really care what Aleks did. He did his time. I have no problem with ex-criminals having to fight in a cage to make a living. Apparently neither does the UFC because they've hired several of them. On steroids? Probably. So was 95% of the UFC roster before USADA. Are they all still on steroids?
Dude, look to the fucking last fight of Kharitonov.
Willis would beat the shit out of him, 1st round KO. Should i bring up the Ayala fight?
You are just another idiot living in the past, it seems. Who else UFC should bring? Fedor? lol

UFC never hired any rapists and never will, be sure about it. Fucking moron.
Anyway, Aleks isn't that competitive anymore, never was that good tbh, he's a overrated rapist that lives of his brother's name and some fanboys like you go all wet when he beats a random journeyman, pathetic lol

Last edited:
Finally giving this division a boost. Thank god, HW has been running on fumes for a while

Get Minakov in there too please ASAP

Isn't this the guy who tried to start that fighter's union?

Why? To put on the Russia card? To lure Fedor for a rematch, but in the sport of UFC?

82-lg-blagoy-ivanov.jpg

.....ok....

Lets see how he does.

He looks like upgraded Artem Lobov.

Dude, look to the fucking last fight of Kharitonov.
Willis would beat the shit out of him, 1st round KO. Should i bring up the Ayala fight?
You are just another idiot living in the past, it seems. Who else UFC should bring? Fedor? lol

UFC never hired any rapists and never will, be sure about it. Fucking moron.
Anyway, Aleks isn't that competitive anymore, never was that good tbh, he's a overrated rapist that lives of his brother's name and some fanboys like you go all wet when he beats a random journeyman, pathetic lol

Never hired rapists?

You mean like the rapist child abusing wife beater Cody East that they signed in 2016? Fucking moron.

I'm a fanboy because I wouldn't mind seeing him fight in the UFC?

Are you fucking retarded or just 12 years old?

So ivanov stipe volkov reem frances beast werdum jds blaydes dc hunt and maybe cain dosent seem like a weak division to me

Back