UFC Signs Former WSOF HW Champ Blagoy Ivanov

Great.

Ivanov is legit. Not the most fun guy to watch but he is legit as fuck.

Instant top 15. Future top 10 for sure.

wow great singing, did WSOF let him go ?

Blagoy first made headlines when he beat Fedor in a combat sambo world competition. Then he got stabbed in a bar fight a few years later, crazy stuff. The blade penetrated his heart but he managed to bounce back by fighting a year later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blagoy_Ivanov

Now they need to pick up fucking Vitaly Minakov. It's outrageous that he hasn't been scouted by the UFC yet, unless Bellator has an insane contract with him.

Been hoping for this for like 2 years now.

Blagoi Ivanov was exciting as fuck in the WSOF.

Ivanov vs Lewis/Ngannou winner

First guy to truly defeat Fedor
he arguably beat the last true fedor also.that happened in between the sylvia and arlovski wins. It's pretty clear that fedor went from tactical killing machine to huge puncher in between those two

I would badly like to see Minakov join him. No thanks to the monstrous Aleks Emelianenko, he has HepC.

Probably keep Aleks away from the ufc we don’t want him raping anyone

Aleks Emelianenko vs Greg Hardy would be awesome.

I kind of like the idea of forcing rapists and wife-beaters to fight in a cage for a living. It has a certain Romanesque air to it.

I will settle for ACB or Rizin making an Aleks Emelianenko vs Amir Aliakbari fight though. That would also be great violence.

Aleks Emelianenko vs Greg Hardy would be awesome.

I kind of like the idea of forcing rapists and wife-beaters to fight in a cage for a living. It has a certain Romanesque air to it.

I will settle for ACB or Rizin making an Aleks Emelianenko vs Amir Aliakbari fight though. That would also be great violence.

Aleks will never ever be allowed to enter the US

Bout fucking time.

Now Minakov and Pavlovich please.

And Aliakbari, Kharitonov and Aleks Emelianenko too pls.
You want all the overrated Russians eh? Pavlovich definitely is the man but your other guys lack. Minakov, sloppy out of shape can crusher.
Aliakbari makes TRT Vitor look clean.
Aleks had an armed robbery, rape and kidnapping conviction plus Hep so no.
Sergei? Have you seen him lately? Awful and embarrassingly out of shape.

You want all the overrated Russians eh? Pavlovich definitely is the man but your other guys lack. Minakov, sloppy out of shape can crusher.
Aliakbari makes TRT Vitor look clean.
Aleks had an armed robbery, rape and kidnapping conviction plus Hep so no.
Sergei? Have you seen him lately? Awful and embarrassingly out of shape.

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

That's literally all I see.

Go watch some Justin Willis and Chase Sherman fights if you want to see 'real' fighters <DirkMavs>

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

That's literally all I see.

Go watch some Justin Willis and Chase Sherman fights if you want to see 'real' fighters <DirkMavs>
Clearly because I don't like the washed up bums you do then obviously I must love Willis or Sherman.
Maybe you should try using big boy words and refute what I said

Back